The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

BoiseIdaho

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
Can someone help me? I was told my IG has shipped, but, when I go through all the steps listed previously in this thread, I cannot find it. It was built 7 weeks ago, according to the chat I had with Ineos. The VIN ends in ……11167. I live in Boise, so, assuming it should ship to Tacoma. I’m guessing it hasn’t shipped……or I’m doing something wrong, which is entirely possible. Thanks for any help, much appreciated!

singlefin

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score
Can someone help me? I was told my IG has shipped, but, when I go through all the steps listed previously in this thread, I cannot find it. It was built 7 weeks ago, according to the chat I had with Ineos. The VIN ends in ……11167. I live in Boise, so, assuming it should ship to Tacoma. I’m guessing it hasn’t shipped……or I’m doing something wrong, which is entirely possible. Thanks for any help, much appreciated!

Used 6200002701 and found my vin 12239 and your 11167.

Ocean Bookinging Number : SESTO2360287
Ocean Vessel : TUGELA
ETA : 22-03-2024 06:00:00

BoiseIdaho

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Used 6200002701 and found my vin 12239 and your 11167.

Ocean Bookinging Number : SESTO2360287
Ocean Vessel : TUGELA
ETA : 22-03-2024 06:00:00
Perfect. Thank you! Our Grenadier’s are going to be on the same ship 💪. Can’t wait!! You and MTNDOG were extremely helpful!! 🍺 Much appreciated!!

Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score
Just looking for some advice, how are you finding ship names for your actual VIN? Just looking for some clarity on how I would go about tracking mine?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Check page 13 of this thread. It explains how to do it.

Mallig

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score
If anyone sees 12882 sailing for Brunswick, please let me know. I think I've searched all the customer ref numbers up to 6200002710, but no luck finding it yet.

Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
I’ve been at the port since Jan 3. It’s approaching 2 weeks and RDS hasn’t reached out to me. I reached out earlier this week and was basically told they have no idea when they’ll get the truck. 🫤

Port Baltimore to Devon, Pa is about 106 miles.
I’ve been at the port since Jan 3. It’s approaching 2 weeks and RDS hasn’t reached out to me. I reached out earlier this week and was basically told they have no idea when they’ll get the truck. 🫤

Port Baltimore to Devon, Pa is about 106 miles.
I found out last week, I was in production. How do you track what ship it’s on?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I found out last week, I was in production. How do you track what ship it’s on?
Scroll back a few pages, basically it involves incrementally increasing the customer reference number to find shipments, and then searching the associated VINs with each shipment to see if you are in that group. Clicking on the VIN (or "cargo") on the tracking page will tell you the name of the ship and it's estimated arrival date into port

matt34

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My vin ending in 6845 not on that ship either. Starting to think it must be in the Bermuda Triangle somewhere. Either that or perhaps it is at the port already. Who know's. I find it strange that my dealer tells me it is on a ship that is to arrive in mid February, however they have no idea what ship, what BOL, what Booking Number and what Customer reference number. Guess it's time to have a glass of wine and relax until I get the call that my Grenadier is ready to be picked up. DaBull
I am in your exact situation. Dealer says it will land mid-February, but my VIN does not show up in any of the searches. I am hoping that there are more units on the boats that we can not see. Who knows. The Don Quijote is arriving in Port Hueneme on Feb 14th. It is passing Nicaragua/El Salvador today. Hopefully we will know more in a week. If not, the Morning Lilly passed Nova Scotia last night, should be arriving in in Port Hueneme on Feb 28th. That seems to be our next bet. I see that the Oberon is sitting in Colon Panama right now too. Not sure if it is heading to the US afterwards or on to AUS. May be another possibility.

ChoppaMC

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am in your exact situation. Dealer says it will land mid-February, but my VIN does not show up in any of the searches. I am hoping that there are more units on the boats that we can not see. Who knows. The Don Quijote is arriving in Port Hueneme on Feb 14th. It is passing Nicaragua/El Salvador today. Hopefully we will know more in a week. If not, the Morning Lilly passed Nova Scotia last night, should be arriving in in Port Hueneme on Feb 28th. That seems to be our next bet. I see that the Oberon is sitting in Colon Panama right now too. Not sure if it is heading to the US afterwards or on to AUS. May be another possibility.
Same here. I was just notified yesterday that mine is scheduled into Port Hueneme within the next 30 days. I've scrubbed all customer IDs on the Wallenius site and haven't been able to find my VIN(11803). I am guessing I either missed it or we just can't see them for some reason. My dealer (Red Noland) has been great keeping me updated so I'm not sweating it.

Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Hi All,

It might be interesting for our North American friends ... I've done a data dump from the WW website today and extracted the data to an excel spreadsheet. It should be up to date with the available data as of today and you should be able to filter by order number or destination port so might save some time trawling the WW Track & Trace. There are 3004 US bound Grenadiers in the data set (some have already been delivered) and the highest VIN is 14047.

The post is over on the Australasia section of the forum:
https://www.theineosforum.com/threa...t-times-in-australia.12411183/post-1333253579

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you for this but mine's also not here (1668) – per dealership ETA is Mid-Feb.

California's last delivery date on this was January 14th.

Last edited:

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@crashnburn ITS FINALLY REAL!!!!!

You're on the Arc Defender! Due into Baltimore on 2/29 (Cust Ref 6200002703)

Mine is on the Don Carlos into Brunswick on 3/15 (Cust Ref 6200002709)
Tight timeline for the April event, but you may make it! That'd be awesome.

Kb6tho

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I also do not find mine… 10882, however Rusnak Ineos tells me I should see mine “in the next few weeks”, so fingers crossed 👍

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I also do not find mine… 10882, however Rusnak Ineos tells me I should see mine “in the next few weeks”, so fingers crossed 👍
Interesting, I am being told virtually the same by Rusnak, and also do not see it on the list. (11441)

Back
Top Bottom