The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

TSquared

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:40 AM
Reaction score
I just found my Grenadier on the Asian Empire Vessel that departed on February 4, 2024 from Zeebrugge, Belgium and arrives in Brunswick, Georgia on February 17. 2024. Search Customer Ref Number "6200002623" for the Asain Empire Vessel on https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace and you will then see all the VIN numbers listed for that boat. Like others have said, if it's not on that boat, try other Customer Ref Numbers by adding a single digit to the end of "6200002623," "6200002624," and then "6200002625," with the hope of finding. Took me multiple attempts but finally figured it out and worked
I really appreciate your post. Based upon that guidance and the VIN (....13007) provided to me by Mossy here in Houston, I was able to find my vehicle last week. It arrived at Zeebrugge on 1/28 and is scheduled (along with 187 other Genadiers) to be on the vessel named Tirranna (Customer Ref # 6200002628) with an ETD of 2/23. The ETA into Brunswich, GA is 3/7. As for the delivery time from GA to Houston, I have no clue..., but I am happy that it is built and on its way! The information on the Ineos web site is completely out of date and worthless now. It still shows me in Pre-Ordered/pre-production. With the limited information available from dealers coupled with little to no direct communication recently from Ineos the overall customer communication process is, to put it mildly, lacking. Thanks to the sleuthing of fellow forum members like you, we are able to get real time status updates on our rigs, which is such an important part of this whole Grenadier experience.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score
Tight timeline for the April event, but you may make it! That'd be awesome.
Yea I'm thinking it won't make it in time, given that it'll still need to be reflashed for the trailer output wiring at the port before shipment to the dealer is set up... And that April event is the start of 3 weekends in a row of heading to NC for classes/events, so I'm assuming it'll involve a mid-week flight to grab it :ROFLMAO:

UncleBuck

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Yea I'm thinking it won't make it in time, given that it'll still need to be reflashed for the trailer output wiring at the port before shipment to the dealer is set up...

It is my understanding that all of the Grenadiers currently arriving at port have the tow package installed and software updated. So, you should not need to worry about time for that. Krabby got his truck from port to dealership in about 30 days, and I am hoping that is the standard turn around moving forward. Of course shorter would be nice, but we have to temper our expectations, yes?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It is my understanding that all of the Grenadiers currently arriving at port have the tow package installed and software updated. So, you should not need to worry about time for that. Krabby got his truck from port to dealership in about 30 days, and I am hoping that is the standard turn around moving forward. Of course shorter would be nice, but we have to temper our expectations, yes?
The currently arriving vehicles (for the duration of February, and at least the first half of March) were built before the software was confirmed, mine was allegedly built on Jan 19 which was before any of the software was installed on the at-port vehicles stateside, thus it will undoubtedly still need the reflash.

They have always been shipped with the hitches installed from the factory

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score
Thank you for this but mine's also not here (1668) – per dealership ETA is Mid-Feb.

California's last delivery date on this was January 14th.

I'm still waiting for mine and was told around April. And I'm getting more anxious because this morning, I went to Costco here in San Diego and there was a beautiful Silver IG parked in the best spot where everyone can clearly see! It was the perfect parking spot! I was so jealous!!! :)

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
New C# 6200002654 --- found some here, but not many, maybe they are adding trucks to the list as I am typing

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Awesome! Thanks for the info UncleBuck. One less thing to worry about. I also ordered the roof rack, checker plates, and rock sliders. I really hope that it will not take 30 years for those to arrive!!! :)

singlefin

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My vin ending in 6845 not on that ship either. Starting to think it must be in the Bermuda Triangle somewhere. Either that or perhaps it is at the port already. Who know's. I find it strange that my dealer tells me it is on a ship that is to arrive in mid February, however they have no idea what ship, what BOL, what Booking Number and what Customer reference number. Guess it's time to have a glass of wine and relax until I get the call that my Grenadier is ready to be picked up. DaBull

Could the Bermuda Triangle just be Rusnak...is this yours?

Attachments

• 6845.jpeg
    6845.jpeg
    505.8 KB · Views: 28

matt34

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
New C# 6200002654 --- found some here, but not many, maybe they are adding trucks to the list as I am typing
I think you are correct MTNDOG. Looks like there are 387 Grenadiers in the following Customer Number Range:

Lot's of them heading to the US on the Tugela, Don Carlos and Arc Defender. Interesting that there are many units on the Tugela heading to Tacoma but I did not see any heading to Port Hueneme. Maybe they haven't loaded those into the system yet. The Tugela should stop in Port Hueneme before Tacoma I would think.

Happy Hunting

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think you are correct MTNDOG. Looks like there are 387 Grenadiers in the following Customer Number Range:

Lot's of them heading to the US on the Tugela, Don Carlos and Arc Defender. Interesting that there are many units on the Tugela heading to Tacoma but I did not see any heading to Port Hueneme. Maybe they haven't loaded those into the system yet. The Tugela should stop in Port Hueneme before Tacoma I would think.

Happy Hunting

Thanks for the info!

Local time
Reaction score

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi singlefin, For a moment I thought you had found it and I had won the lotto. Mine is also Shale Blue. Mine Vin ends in 6845 too, however upon comparing the full numbers of the two Vin's they are a bit different. Oh Well, many times I thought I maybe won the lotto and did not.
I kind of feel like Charlie Brown where Lucy keeps pulling the football away at the last moment.....
Here's my full VIN for anyone that can find it, however you can't have it.
It anyone has a Grenadier coming into the Port of Hueneme, let me know. I try and catch a photo of the ship coming in as I can see every ship coming and leaving the port. Just get me the date and perhaps the time or how to track it or a link for tracking it. Who knows, maybe the captain of the ship has mine under wrap and key. DaBull
Here's my VIN
VIN# SC6GM1CA43FF006845

Sillius Soddus

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi singlefin, For a moment I thought you had found it and I had won the lotto. Mine is also Shale Blue. Mine Vin ends in 6845 too, however upon comparing the full numbers of the two Vin's they are a bit different. Oh Well, many times I thought I maybe won the lotto and did not.
I kind of feel like Charlie Brown where Lucy keeps pulling the football away at the last moment.....
It anyone has a Grenadier coming into the Port of Hueneme, let me know. I try and catch a photo of the ship coming in as I can see every ship coming and leaving the port. Just get me the date and perhaps the time or how to track it or a link for tracking it. Who knows, maybe the captain of the ship has mine under wrap and key. DaBull
Here's my VIN
VIN# SC6GM1CA43FF006845
Double check your VIN. It should be a 17 digit number, not 18. I had gotten a VIN from my dealer that was off by one digit. By doing the checksum I was able to figure out the actual VIN and see when it arrived in their inventory.

singlefin

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Here's my VIN
VIN# SC6GM1CA43FF006845
My understanding is the tenth digit is the model year. So F would be a 2015 according to the vin thread. The last digits are sequential so doubt there would be two 6845 vins.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Double check your VIN. It should be a 17 digit number, not 18. I had gotten a VIN from my dealer that was off by one digit. By doing the checksum I was able to figure out the actual VIN and see when it arrived in their inventory.
Hi Silllius and Singlefin. That's interesting. I will double check with Rusnak in the morning to see it they gave me a VIN that had an extra digit or perhaps a wrong digit or letter in it. Thank You! DaBull

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My understanding is the tenth digit is the model year. So F would be a 2015 according to the vin thread. The last digits are sequential so doubt there would be two 6845 vins.
Hi Single Fin, Thanks for checking the Vin. I am calling Rusnak in the morning to see if they made a mistake in providing me the exact VIN. By the way, where did you shoot or find the photo of the VIN? Was it on the ship or in port or at Rusnak? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks Again. DaBull

Mallig

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:40 AM
Reaction score
Hi Single Fin, Thanks for checking the Vin. I am calling Rusnak in the morning to see if they made a mistake in providing me the exact VIN. By the way, where did you shoot or find the photo of the VIN? Was it on the ship or in port or at Rusnak? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks Again. DaBull
If you go to the link he provided to that vehicle, and look through all the photos posted for that vehicle, one of the photos is of the VIN sticker.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi singlefin and other vehicle searchers. DaBull's car has been found and is not in the Bermuda Triangle, although it may have past through it. Long story short I was provided the VIN of another vehicle I had drove down to look at the was very close to my build, however decided to wait for mine. When I asked for my Vin#, my sales rep thought I meant the one I looked at and not my pre-order. I received my correct Vin this morning, and after searching found my car on the
Hi singlefin and fellow vehicle searchers. Well, DaBull's vehicle is no longer in the Bermuda Triangle, although it may have passed through it and then appeared on the other side. Turns out the Vin my sales rep provided me was a vehicle that I drove down to look at that was very close to my build. It was one that they had available as a result of someone not carrying through on their purchase. I had decided to just stick with my pre-order after all and when I had called my sales rep to get the Vin, he thought I meant the other vehicle. Today I received the correct Vin# and went on the search site
and started plugging Customer Ref Numbers that forum members had posted. After searching for a bit, I found it on the Don Quijote, which is set to arrive at Port Hueneme on Valentines Day, February 14th at sometime between 6:00AM am to 2:00PM.
Since I am only 1/4 mile from the port entrance and can see every ship entering and leaving the port, I am going to grab my camera and hopefully get some photos as it arrives. If anyone else has a Grenadier on the Don Quijote, I will post a few photos on the forum site. Thanks for everyone's help and assistance in looking for DaBull's Shale Blue Grenadier. I am going to tell my wife that her Valentine's present is on it's way. ;) That is of course See's Candy and Flowers! DaBull

Back
Top Bottom