The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:13 PM
Reaction score
Leitner 3/4 rack arrived today.

100% pleased with this purchase.

It is absolutely worth the price. What I expected and what I received were night and day.

I will post pics later. I expected stamped, formed, and welded bars and mounts. Think Thule.

This is beautifully machined artwork. Well done, Leitner.

Will longer rails and gutter mounts be available when the full length rack is introduced? To modify the 3/4 length.

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:13 PM
Reaction score
Just finished a couple of important mods. Installed the Dissent side step/sliders and the CAtuned front bumper and Warn winch. It was plenty of work for me in the garage. Just need to connect the wiring and attach the winch cable hook. Obstacles? Bring 'em on!

newgrennysliders1.jpeg

newgrennywinch1.jpeg

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:13 PM
Reaction score
Just finished a couple of important mods. Installed the Dissent side step/sliders and the CAtuned front bumper and Warn winch. It was plenty of work for me in the garage. Just need to connect the wiring and attach the winch cable hook. Obstacles? Bring 'em on!

View attachment 7863555

View attachment 7863556

Looking very nice, those slider/steps look great tbh.

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Ordered
Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yesterday we picked up “Brutus”, a Trialmaster with winch, safari windows, dual battery, tint, and a few other bits and bobs. Very happy and impressed with this rig! There are a few niggles we’ve encountered so far: HVAC has a mind of its own; rear door quarter windows are loose; keep getting the “AEB not available” warning when driving), but I’m confident my dealer (Elliot Bay in Seattle) will be able to work through them.
IMG_5672.jpeg
IMG_5871.jpeg

Last edited:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yesterday we picked up “Brutus”, a Trialmaster with winch, safari windows, dual battery, tint, and a few other bits and bobs. Very happy and impressed with this rig! There are a few niggles we’ve encountered so far: HVAC has a mind of its own; rear door quarter windows are loose; keep getting the “AEB not available” warning when driving), but I’m confident my dealer (Elliot Bay in Seattle) will be able to work through them.
View attachment 7863572
View attachment 7863573
Hi MurphyMurph, Love you spec and color too. Enjoy.
DaBull

IGL

GG #2697
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score
View attachment 7863572
View attachment 7863573
Have fun and enjoy every single mile :D(y)

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
7:13 PM
Reaction score
Went out this weekend and camped up in the mountains of the Ashely National Forest, had an amazing time, got to see how the Trailrax Roof rack performed, I was very pleased, how it looked and its very contoured shape to the Grenadier, go another great night sleep in the king size RTT ;-) everything worked great, had a super nice weekend

Turn over 19,000 miles on this trip

DJI_0126.jpg
DJI_0153.jpgDJI_0165.jpgPole Creek Falls 071324-57.jpgPole Creek Falls 071324-81.jpgPole Creek Falls 071324-104.jpgPole Creek Falls 071324-140.jpgPole Creek Falls 071324-164.jpg

TahoeGren

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7863572
View attachment 7863573
Congrats! I’ve been to Elliot Bay, great folks!

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did a "mall crawler" exercise with my Grenadier this morning :eek:
Then parked the 🚙 for a 3 weeks standstill, as my wife doesn't want to drive it.

I am now in a "human body service center" for a mechanical replacement tomorrow :oops:

I hope the service will be better than Ineos ;)

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score
Installed the Buzz Overland Rock Sliders last weekend.
I have the Rival TC skid plate and had to loosen it to let the middle mounting point of the sliders between the chassis and the TC skid plate.
There were a couple of chassis nut threads that I had to use a thread chaser to clean them up as the bolts wouldn't go in.

Wife and daughter is so happy that they don't have to do stretches before getting in the Grenny. :D

Last edited:

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Then parked the 🚙 for a 3 weeks standstill, as my wife doesn't want to drive it.

I am now in a "human body service center" for a mechanical replacement tomorrow :oops:

Good luck

NoAge Hunter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

All the best for the „service“ Jean and good luck!

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score
Fitted the Tougher rear wheel cover today.. has a access flap to the wheel well box.. easy to fit and quite smart.. South Africa to the Uk in 5 days. Great products imho.

Attachments

• IMG_0671.jpeg
    IMG_0671.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0670.jpeg
    IMG_0670.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0669.jpeg
    IMG_0669.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 15

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
My first drive as driver in the Grenny in close enough to six weeks today after my knee replacement.
A haircut, then day surgery to get a skin cancer removed from my arm.
Climbing up into it will be the hardest part I suspect. 😂
Don't worry, I order this up for you. Screenshot_20240715_155415_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom