The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:37 PM
Reaction score
Got this message from my dealer today ...
I don't like the opening ... Dear "Mercier"
Should be "Dear Mr Mercier" or "Dear Jean"
I don't like the language, should be Dutch and French, and to be fair also German. Not "only" English, that isn't a national language.
But OK saved me some translation time for the forum (y)
I highlighted two bits of phrases ...

DSC09681.jpg
OUR FIRST SHOWROOM IS OPEN!
VISIT US AND DISCOVER THE GRENADIER.
Dear Mercier,

The wait is finally over. We are happy to announce that as of today, our very first INEOS Grenadier showroom in Lokeren is officially open. As our loyal follower, we want you to be the first to know.

Our brand-new showroom features a stylish industrial interior with a mix of tactile wood and metal finishes, modern lighting and a comfortable waiting and seating area with the feel of a modern lounge. The showroom showcases the Grenadier and its various options and accessories, allowing you to discover the vehicle's unique design and capabilities first-hand. Our showroom currently houses several INEOS Grenadier models which are waiting for you to be discovered.
transparent.png
TEST DRIVES AND RESERVATION DELIVERIES.
We welcome you to visit our showroom and explore the Grenadier in all its glory.
Test drives are not yet available, but will be by the end of March. Of course, we will keep you updated once the vehicles are ready to be tested by you.

Some of the first customer sold vehicles have arrived as well, which is very exciting. Our Grenadier Experts will contact you as soon as your vehicle is ready to be picked up.
I have been dealing with factories around the world for decades and names get lost in translation and customs easily
At one time my email address was davidboreland@ and the company I was dealing with used a standard format in their emails as first letter of first name and full surname
So they assumed I was Mr D Avidboreland
It took months to clear that up and about 20 variations.

Recently I finally convinced the people at the factory to stop calling me Mr Boreland and just call me Dave
So finally I am now Mr Dave

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Tazzieman, are you sure you qualify for the idiots Guide?
When it comes to filling in forms and things like e-registration/documentation my blood pressure rises and I feel the urge to flee.
A fight or flight reaction you could say.
There is nothing good to be gained fighting these things.
Give me a pen and one of those new fangled fax machines anyday.

Nocrays

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:37 PM
Reaction score
Test drives end of March would suggest IG not allowed on public roads before then...?

March is shaping up to be month of peak anxiety/ frustration for customers
Yep reading you there. My Jan build dat became Feb and is now March and still waiting for contract. The plus side is I might be able to drive one before the contract arrives 🤦‍♂️

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My dealer is still installing the "Ineos" showroom, and some pictures below ...
The first one is the "coffee machine table":
View attachment 7804101
View attachment 7804102
Called into the local dealer/agent earlier this week... their official "Ineos agent office furniture" had arrived shortly beforehand and they were unpacking. There were some half dozen thin metal folded edge bench-tops engraved with a large assortment of Grenadier engineering graphics ... industrial chic par excellence ! (y)

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
Called into the local dealer/agent earlier this week... their official "Ineos agent office furniture" had arrived shortly beforehand and they were unpacking. There were some half dozen thin metal folded edge bench-tops engraved with a large assortment of Grenadier engineering graphics ... industrial chic par excellence ! (y)
You should have looked inside, in case an invoice was there. I'd love to know what they are being charged for them.

froggy

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
Yep reading you there. My Jan build dat became Feb and is now March and still waiting for contract. The plus side is I might be able to drive one before the contract arrives 🤦‍♂️
Signed mine yesterday and it says delivery 30 June so looks like things are slipping again

Back
Top Bottom