The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

tnkatoy

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
WOOOOHOOO ... finally received my contract ... however ... it specifies rock sliders that I had changed to side rails !!

Is there anyone out there who has successfully made changes to the contract, or is it too much hassle so just accept it as is and make the changes after delivery? The sliders / rails should be a fairly easy bolt off bolt on changeover.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:30 PM
Reaction score
WOOOOHOOO ... finally received my contract ... however ... it specifies rock sliders that I had changed to side rails !!

Is there anyone out there who has successfully made changes to the contract, or is it too much hassle so just accept it as is and make the changes after delivery? The sliders / rails should be a fairly easy bolt off bolt on changeover.
Where did you make the changes??

tnkatoy

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The changes were initially rejected through the agent, so I had to call the helpline to get the changes done, which at least gives me a case number to refer back to. The important one was the winch which is in the contract, I'm not that worried about the sliders vs steps, they are an easy changeover.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
The changes were initially rejected through the agent, so I had to call the helpline to get the changes done, which at least gives me a case number to refer back to. The important one was the winch which is in the contract, I'm not that worried about the sliders vs steps, they are an easy changeover.
How long before you got the revised contract?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
That's the question ... is it worth trying for a revised contract, or just take it as is and see what the aftermarket brings out.
I've put in a request to Ineos (just to add the spare wheel lockable box) but if I don't hear back soon I may just sign what's been sent.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Can someone please give me the idiot's guide to the docusign process?
I've registered with docusign and uploaded the pdf.
Next?

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Next?
I thought that the document simply opens on your browser but you need to create your digital signature with docusign to execute it

Mumblepants

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Next?
Should be able to open Docusign through the link in the email. Put in your order number (including the 000) as your log in and then tap sign

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Gave the mess to my wife and she just pressed lots of buttons and flicked a few switches.
Don't know how it all works and I don't care!
At the end of the day I just go to work bum up head down and earn the dosh to get it on my driveway.

Attachments

• contract.jpg
    contract.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 24

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You need to agree to docusign terms and conditions also before it will let you proceed as I remember

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score
Got this message from my dealer today ...
I don't like the opening ... Dear "Mercier"
Should be "Dear Mr Mercier" or "Dear Jean"
I don't like the language, should be Dutch and French, and to be fair also German. Not "only" English, that isn't a national language.
But OK saved me some translation time for the forum (y)
I highlighted two bits of phrases ...

DSC09681.jpg
OUR FIRST SHOWROOM IS OPEN!
VISIT US AND DISCOVER THE GRENADIER.
Dear Mercier,

The wait is finally over. We are happy to announce that as of today, our very first INEOS Grenadier showroom in Lokeren is officially open. As our loyal follower, we want you to be the first to know.

Our brand-new showroom features a stylish industrial interior with a mix of tactile wood and metal finishes, modern lighting and a comfortable waiting and seating area with the feel of a modern lounge. The showroom showcases the Grenadier and its various options and accessories, allowing you to discover the vehicle's unique design and capabilities first-hand. Our showroom currently houses several INEOS Grenadier models which are waiting for you to be discovered.
transparent.png
TEST DRIVES AND RESERVATION DELIVERIES.
We welcome you to visit our showroom and explore the Grenadier in all its glory.
Test drives are not yet available, but will be by the end of March. Of course, we will keep you updated once the vehicles are ready to be tested by you.

Some of the first customer sold vehicles have arrived as well, which is very exciting. Our Grenadier Experts will contact you as soon as your vehicle is ready to be picked up.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don't like the language, should be Dutch and French, and to be fair also German. Not "only" English, that isn't a national language.

DSC09681.jpg
Dear Mercier,

The wait is finally over. We are happy to announce that as of today, our very first INEOS Grenadier showroom in Lokeren is officially open. As our loyal follower, we want you to be the first to know.

Our brand-new showroom features a stylish industrial interior with a mix of tactile wood and metal finishes, modern lighting and a comfortable waiting and seating area with the feel of a modern lounge. The showroom showcases the Grenadier and its various options and accessories, allowing you to discover the vehicle's unique design and capabilities first-hand. Our showroom currently houses several INEOS Grenadier models which are waiting for you to be discovered.
transparent.png
We welcome you to visit our showroom and explore the Grenadier in all its glory.
Test drives are not yet available, but will be by the end of March. Of course, we will keep you updated once the vehicles are ready to be tested by you.

Some of the first customer sold vehicles have arrived as well, which is very exciting. Our Grenadier Experts will contact you as soon as your vehicle is ready to be picked up.

DSC09681.jpg
Dear Mercier,

transparent.png

Err.... they appear to have the last sentence off ..
" You can collect your Grenadier from tomorrow 1st March please ring us to arrange a mutually convenient time"

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

DSC09681.jpg
Dear Mercier,

transparent.png

“End of March”. That’s a lifetime after an eternity of waiting.

Back
Top Bottom