The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
They might go down the Grenadier series line and give it a something Master...Volt Master, Spark Master, Watt Master?, Town Master, School Master...or a gender change and call it the Town Mistress, Shopping Mistress, I can feel a slap around the back of my head coming on...maybe another series altogether, Ineos Lightning Rod, Ineos Charge Buggy[golf], Ineos Darth Volter...they could mimic the Lexus Grill for that one...too much sick of waiting time on our hands but fun...happy days ;)

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:56 AM
Reaction score
They might go down the Grenadier series line and give it a something Master...Volt Master, Spark Master, Watt Master?, Town Master, School Master...or a gender change and call it the Town Mistress, Shopping Mistress, I can feel a slap around the back of my head coming on...maybe another series altogether, Ineos Lightning Rod, Ineos Charge Buggy[golf], Ineos Darth Volter...they could mimic the Lexus Grill for that one...too much sick of waiting time on our hands but fun...happy days ;)
Darth Volter - my favourite!

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
Very same pronounciation as Granny...

I would like to think that Ineos Automotive have a different range for EVs and not be part of the Grenadier range…just wishing but not holding my breath…inEos Plug-ins…so to speak and still waiting…happy motoring

Last edited:

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:56 AM
Reaction score
Contract arrived today but in typical fashion… View attachment 7804086
So since I have been unable to sign my contract due to a 'technical glitch', I have spoken to Ineos customer support, followed up by an email, and a chat with my friendly retail agent; annnnnddddd..... Radio silence, no re-sent link to my contact and deadline on the portal of 9th March still ticking ever closer.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
I had this thought in my head that Land Rover was selling huge quantities of the new Defender globally
I am having difficulties finding any real figures however
In Australia JLR sold a total of 4,348 vehicles total of all models combined in 2022.
It looks like they sell 20-30,000 new Defenders in 2022 total around the world.
That seems extremely low to me.
Anyone got any more realistic figures?

Back
Top Bottom