The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
I am totally with you. I had the mail on the 26th saying it is transit and to pay. I have not paid, but by agent is to busy to get back to me.

So I guess mine is lost in the network like yours. I do think Trading Standards or Ombudsmen should be informed.

I really do not know what to do, I have a vehicle to sell and don't whether I should. Annoying - the communication is ZERO!

Having read your comments and those of @Logsplitter, I posted something of a warning last week. Looks like we all got the same email, with mine arriving on the 24th. I have been more than vocal about not paying until i have seen it in the flesh and so I gave it a few days and rang my dealer.

Their comments were along the lines of…no mate, we know nothing about your delivery and there isn’t even a VIN number assigned yet, I don’t blame you for not paying, as it seems IA are sending out the payment requests very early.

So yes I am sick of waiting and Ineos will be waiting for my money as well !! See how they like it.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:54 PM
Reaction score
it seems IA are sending out the payment requests very early.
I thought from the earlier posts regarding communications with Lynn Calder's office, the exact opposite was going to be happening ~ payment requests would only go out after vehicles arrived at agents.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I thought from the earlier posts regarding communications with Lynn Calder's office, the exact opposite was going to be happening ~ payment requests would only go out after vehicles arrived at agents.
That’s what should be happening in my view. My vehicle is now due for 9 May at the dealers but in hind site I shouldn’t have paid up before I knew it was at the dealers and I had a collection date. because all it’s done was to wind me up knowing i had paid in full with no clear view of a delivery time. I think at least Ineos should say OK once you’ve paid in full your vehicle will be with you within two weeks not just take your money then leave you in the dark.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just insisted via the chat line that Ineos tell me when my vehicle will be delivered. Said I didn't fancy handing over a £65,000 balance without at least knowing where the vehicle was.
My dealership says it is showing as the 9th of May but can't be absolutely sure. They suggested I don't pay until it arrives. Now waiting for an email from Ineos updating me.

CS Dunes and Snow

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:54 PM
Reaction score
Good or bad news ??

Reservation: 09/30/2021 - Order: 05/19/2022 - Contract signed: 03/03/2023 - no final payment message yet. Configuration has never been changed.

The first production date was October 2022, then January 2023 - today my dealer called: production date is now May 2023 and that should also be reliable.

I'm curious if that works - my brother ordered a month after me and his vehicle has been at the dealer for weeks. The papers are still missing.

The communication from IA is a catastrophe and the great videos and photos hardly comfort me anymore.

A call from IA "your Grenadier fell off the truck and needs to be rebuilt" would be an honest answer - that's all I want. And that the quality is good.

Keep your fingers crossed that I will have the Grenadier for my 60th birthday at the end of June.

Grenadier Trialmaster, Belstaff Edition, Diesel, Scottish White, Black Roof, Safari Windows, Roof Bars, Side Steps and a few extras.

The wait goes on - hopefully with a happy ending!🤞:cool:🌴🐪⛷️🏂

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:54 PM
Reaction score
Corona with lime, on a beach, please. 🍺🏖️
If in US - and it has to be a Mexican - then rather a Dos Equis XX amber.
The problem of corona - it reminds me too much on last years. - Not to blame the beer but...

But I d' rather prefer a Samuel Adams or a local craft beer or indeed a Duvel or better a "la chouffe" - remember @Jean Mercier wrote here the latter brewery is not too distant from his home (but what is "distant" in Belgium ?)

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
At the dealers today there must have been 15 customer cars waiting for Ineos to sign off on, so they are about just not being released very quickly.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If in US - and it has to be a Mexican - then rather a Dos Equis XX amber.
The problem of corona - it reminds me too much on last years. - Not to blame the beer but...

But I d' rather prefer a Samuel Adams or a local craft beer or indeed a Duvel or better a "la chouffe" - remember @Jean Mercier wrote here the latter brewery is not too distant from his home (but what is "distant" in Belgium ?)
My local brewery is 2 1/2 miles away called the renegade brewery formally the West Berkshire Brewery and IMG_0253.jpegthis is my preferred pint. Good Old Boy or GOB for short although I can’t drink at the moment unfortunately 😩

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I originate from a town where my local brewery was Marstons, Allied Breweries, Bass, Bridge Brewerery and now Molston Coors. There are also a plethora of other smaller breweries as well.

I am also tee total so it was all completely lost on me 😂

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Perhaps we should create in the general chat area a new thread discussing beers .. at pub and what can easily be transported in our favourite vehicle to have it somewhere at the campfire. Or pass time until delivered.
That’s a great idea. One topical question I have for USA based forum residents is what’s the story on sales for bud light. From this side of the pond, it does look like serious damage has been done to market share.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
That’s a great idea. One topical question I have for USA based forum residents is what’s the story on sales for bud light. From this side of the pond, it does look like serious damage has been done to market share.

I m just glad and pleased for Bud that all of those fratty out of touch idiots in the US have stopped drinking Bud Light 😝

That woman should have continued that interview by saying for my next trick……and then started to play Russian roulette.

Talk about professional suicide.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I m just glad and pleased for Bud that all of those fratty out of touch idiots in the US have stopped drinking Bud Light 😝

That woman should have continued that interview by saying for my next trick……and then started to play Russian roulette.

Talk about professional suicide.
Weren't they the only people buying it in the first place? Horrible stuff.

Let's not get onto the political side of it

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Was it in here that someone called it fizzy piss 😂

Clearly a Brit who said that anyway.

On the plus side I am hearing rumours that the Bud Light VP who made those comments will soon be joining IA to sort out the customer liaison side of things here and improve customer relations.

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My local brewery is 2 1/2 miles away called the renegade brewery formally the West Berkshire Brewery and View attachment 7810491this is my preferred pint. Good Old Boy or GOB for short although I can’t drink at the moment unfortunately 😩
WBB not far from me either. Andwell even closer.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:54 PM
Reaction score
Perhaps we should create in the general chat area a new thread discussing beers .. at pub and what can easily be transported in our favourite vehicle to have it somewhere at the campfire. Or pass time until delivered.
That's a bit unfair on our US members.
I don't think they really have beer over there.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
WBB not far from me either. Andwell even closer.
Just looked up Andwell brewery. Hadn’t heard of them before. I see a trip to the brewery once I’ve recuperated to try the beer out. Of course my wife will be allowed to drive when there is beer tasting to be done 😳🍺😂

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just looked up Andwell brewery. Hadn’t heard of them before. I see a trip to the brewery once I’ve recuperated to try the beer out. Of course my wife will be allowed to drive when there is beer tasting to be done 😳🍺😂
Nice beer at Andwell but brewery not as big as WBB.
Resolute and King John great beers if you go.
I’m 3 miles from Andwell and 30 mins from WBB.
Not for the forum but Casey Fields (local to you) has to be the best meat in the S/E.
I used to do a lot of stalking round there and know it well.

Back
Top Bottom