The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Orcmurd

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:18 PM
Reaction score
Just of the phone with the guys in Hollybrook it seems cars are due to NI late next week .
Hi Tinki, I’m also awaiting mine from Hollybrook. Suspect you, Rab and I are likely to be the first three owners in NI. Hollybrook are at the Balmoral show next week, so expect it will be the following week before PDIs completed. I passed the red demo on the road last weekend and it’s certainly got road presence.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:18 AM
Reaction score

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Midges are nuts.
Kookas wake us up with a dawn chorus and signal sundown.
Angry aggressive scary bastards up close.
I'll calm you down. This morning.
Person , noise , midge free zone halfway up Mt Wellington and looking back to our place on the hill just before the water.

20230506_112949.jpg20230506_113440.jpg

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'll calm you down. This morning.
Person , noise , midge free zone halfway up Mt Wellington and looking back to our place on the hill just before the water.

View attachment 7810672
I have some t pictures somewhere taken on Mt Wellington, covered in snow, looking down at yachts on the Derwent in beautiful clear blue day.

Reactions: PBD

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:18 AM
Reaction score
Well my vehicle has been in Transit from Hambach for the last 3 weeks. Wonder where it is heading? Tasmania? I just hope when it does arrive it is not in the compound for weeks.

View attachment 7810679

Have you got a VIN number ?

Have you checked with your dealer if they have anything. My dealer denied it was in transit after IA had told me it was.

In fact they emailed me yesterday to say a VIN has just appeared on the system. My impression is it hasn’t even left the factory yet despite IA having asked for payment.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well my vehicle has been in Transit from Hambach for the last 3 weeks. Wonder where it is heading? Tasmania? I just hope when it does arrive it is not in the compound for weeks.
If my very recent experience is anything to go by then things should move pretty quickly for you.

Arrived at agents last Friday morning, I saw it Friday afternoon, paid Tuesday, Ineos confirmed payment Wednesday, it was registered on Thursday, PDI'd this Friday and should be available to collect next week. Agent is going to sort private plate once I receive V5 in the post.

All bits ~ mats, rock sliders, locking wheel nuts, towball sorted, half height cargo barrier on back order and to follow.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Have you got a VIN number ?

Have you checked with your dealer if they have anything. My dealer denied it was in transit after IA had told me it was.

In fact they emailed me yesterday to say a VIN has just appeared on the system. My impression is it hasn’t even left the factory yet despite IA having asked for payment.
Yep, have a VIN. Asked my agent on Thursday for an update, he didn't know where the vehicle was. I'm thinking positive, it will be ready to handover at the agent within 7 days.

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If my very recent experience is anything to go by then things should move pretty quickly for you.

Arrived at agents last Friday morning, I saw it Friday afternoon, paid Tuesday, Ineos confirmed payment Wednesday, it was registered on Thursday, PDI'd this Friday and should be available to collect next week. Agent is going to sort private plate once I receive V5 in the post.

All bits ~ mats, rock sliders, locking wheel nuts, towball sorted, half height cargo barrier on back order and to follow.
Wow - you are lucky. My vehicle has been at dealers for a few weeks now. Paid in full on 24th April and still no acknowledgment of receipt

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What are the chances who was the other Greny in Letchworth today??935f5126-4c03-4367-8962-f26e5923635e.jpeg

Local time
10:18 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7810679

View attachment 7810679
Umm Not Tasmania perhaps Fremantle with a change of colour. https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/grenadier-on-fremantle-wharf.12411990/

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7810679
Well my V5c arrived in the post today . Super excited now having just processed the private plate onto it with DVLA.

Back
Top Bottom