The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
I look after my hunstman as they eat all those stupid daddy long leg spiders. sorry just passing time waiting for my grenadier. as the wait has been too long like waiting 2 years for a Henery lever action rifle. IF they cant supply by August I will cancel and go F150.
according to my account my vehicle has now been "in production" for 3 weeks

farcical

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:01 PM
Reaction score
Well tomorrow is the one year anniversary of my 'early hand raiser' order and I have seen zero progress in that time: No contract, no production information available from either my agent or Ineos Customer Services. I have contacted Ineos again today for an update but unless they come back with good news I think at this stage I'll bow out gracefully and come back in 3-4 years time once/if Ineos get their sh1t together.

View attachment 7808851
Distressing to say the least! Have you not had any luck with yr agent/dealer ? They have a different "portal" through which to 'interrogate' the Ineos system..

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
according to my account my vehicle has now been "in production" for 3 weeks

farcical
Don't mean to lower your expectations unduly but as a reference point mine was showing in production for one day shy of two months before my agent informed me last week that it had moved to in transit on their latest update from IA. Still shows as in production on mine. Systems are not joined up it seems.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score
Don't mean to lower your expectations unduly but as a reference point mine was showing in production for one day shy of two months before my agent informed me last week that it had moved to in transit on their latest update from IA. Still shows as in production on mine. Systems are not joined up it seems.
+1

Will I like it? - Yep!

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don't think any of them move from "in production" until you drive away.
Mine has been in production since early Feb (still is) and my car has been at the dealers for 3 weeks!
Your correct - mines in production and sat in the dealers showroom gathering dribble.
1681893283327.png

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Good luck and looking forward to seeing the photos and feedback. (y)

Reactions: PBD

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hold on G-Man. You ordered on 19 May - tomorrow is still April, so only 11 months!

Doh! Maybe I should hold on for another month then. 🤔

Ineos CS got back to me yesterday and said there's another round of contracts scheduled to go out by the end of the month and that I 'should' be included in it (I was told the same in March): If I'm not then I think that will finally be the end of my patience.

Mussels

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
Doh! Maybe I should hold on for another month then. 🤔

Ineos CS got back to me yesterday and said there's another round of contracts scheduled to go out by the end of the month and that I 'should' be included in it (I was told the same in March): If I'm not then I think that will finally be the end of my patience.
I would hold on another month. We are £6k in front and there is no alternative vehicle. I am even further north than you, perhaps it’s a Scotland thing? 🤷‍♂️

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Update: dealer said: production now may (last week Ineos told me since 17.03. in production) , I am really sick, that no one knows what is right.
Production May means, delivery in June?

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Update: dealer said: production now may (last week Ineos told me since 17.03. in production) , I am really sick, that no one knows what is right.
Production May means, delivery in June?
Mine has shown in production since early February. Won't be long before it's been in PRODUCTION for 3 months. :)

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think we have a member who posted a photo of his delivered car: @Adventures, look at the media posted by him ("Christian").
Should @Stu_Barnes close this thread? Keep it open some weeks more, more people are getting sick of waiting, soon the North Americans ;) - but they probably already are :sick:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
4:01 AM
Reaction score
I think we have a member who posted a photo of his delivered car: @Adventures, look at the media posted by him ("Christian").
Should @Stu_Barnes close this thread? Keep it open some weeks more, more people are getting sick of waiting, soon the North Americans ;) - but they probably already are :sick:
So we have a winner......?

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
Is that “Christian“ the “hard way home“ winner. He’s had his for a little while. But I don’t know if anyone who has actually gotten theirs through a dealer.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is that “Christian“ the “hard way home“ winner. He’s had his for a little while. But I don’t know if anyone who has actually gotten theirs through a dealer.
No, the car of Christian [EDITED Ingemar] is not white, and I don't think any of the hard way home winners are members of this forum, but hey could use a nickname of course, or they don't post anything, because they had an agreement with Ineos.

I still think Christian [EDITED Ingemar] digressed the rules! [EDITED: the STUPID rules of the Communication Department of Ineos, therefore I agree with Ingemar to disgress!]

Last edited:

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:01 PM
Reaction score
No, the car of Christian is not white, and I don't think any of the hard way home winners are members of this forum, but hey could use a nickname of course, or they don't post anything, because they had an agreement with Ineos.

I still think Christian digressed the rules!
His name is Ingemar isn’t it?

Back
Top Bottom