The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Power steering noise

Eric.S.

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:20 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone;) I was finally able to pick up my grenadier yesterday🥳 Unfortunately, I noticed at home that my power steering makes a strange noise. I think it's not a normal noise, or? The filling level in the container was at maximum with the engine warm but switched off. The German instructions do not say exactly in which condition the oil should be checked. Does anyone have an idea? I tried to post a video but I always see the file is too big (7mb)
Thank you;)

DavidG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:20 AM
Reaction score
I have the same high pitched noise that comes from the steering pump. It has gotten a little less noisy after 2,000 miles but definitely still there. The dealer told me it was normal :(

Vote:
Upvote 0

Dlucky

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:20 PM
Reaction score
I have the same high pitched noise that comes from the steering pump. It has gotten a little less noisy after 2,000 miles but definitely still there. The dealer told me it was normal :(
Why do some make the noise and others don’t. That can’t be normal? Right?

Vote:
Upvote 0

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
Why do some make the noise and others don’t. That can’t be normal? Right?
There seem to be more reports from the US about this issue, maybe its due to the diesel being a louder engine which may conceal or reduce the perceived noise of the pump in many of the ROW vehicles.

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom