The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My Experience at 6 weeks - someone who LOVE(S) / LOVE(D) the car (please leave your comments and input)

Local time
1:30 PM
Reaction score
Someone DM him, and post the dealer.

Just a side note. Posting a bunch of accusations and refusing to identify the perpetrator, while leaving the door open to a couple other possibilities that would be unjustly implicated as a result of the speculation caused, is no less immoral than the alleged behavior in question.

Your hostility is unacceptable and i provided photos of everything that would upload.

I don’t understand your logic in that my sharing my experience is somehow immoral. Wouldn’t you want to know someone’s nightmare experience if you were considering buying one?

Like I’ve said, happy to discuss but if you’re going to cut and paste private messages then you should be removed from the forum.

Take care.

Local time
Reaction score
There’s absolutely no reason for any of this. And customers that purchase 100k vehicles aren’t “beta” testers. That’s a rose colored glasses view of things. Do you think every time BMW releases a new model the owners see themselves as “beta” testers? FFS seriously? U have a G87 M2 one of the first of the factory line. It has had no issues. I don’t spend 80-100k to be a “beta” tester. The problems they are having are bull shit on the best of days. Most of what’s going on never needed to happen. And the software issues are complete BS. My BMW updates almost monthly. And Ineos in almost a year can’t figure out how to fix a fuel gauge error. How it is so many owners can accept absolute crap and think “I’m a beta tester” so “it’s ok” that this 100k vehicle is complete and utter terrible quality control. Water leaking through safari windows isn’t “beta testing” it’s crap build quality.
THANK YOU for posting something that i thought everybody assumed — that this is unacceptable and we are not “beta testers”.

Local time
Reaction score
At this rate their long term survival may be questionable. That being said only Recaro Germany has issues. Recaro USA is fine. It may just be new supply chain management. But if more owners keep getting bad service and poorly assembled vehicles it doesn’t bode well.
No it does not bode well

bikesandguitars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
No it does not bode well
I ‘m glad so many people with the exact business acumen necessary to forecast a well funded automaker’s long-term viability lurk on this forum.

Meanwhile, Ineos has expanded in to the largest auto market on the planet, China. They have opened two dealerships so far. Given that Ineos owns and operates several of the largest chemical plants in China, I think their name recognition may bode well for the future.

ANNML

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m still confused — did I miss what the logic was for not disclosing the dealer?

I’m probably naive about the following — but when I started the process of buying a Grenadier, I didn’t really expect to have impeccable dealer service after the purchase. I mean everything about Ineos is new to the market. I wouldn’t expect Ineos would have the ability to provide services on par with established auto makers. I wish they *were* equipped to provide equal services but I feel like it isn’t realistic at this stage…?

Dok

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:30 PM
Reaction score
I’m still confused — did I miss what the logic was for not disclosing the dealer?

I’m probably naive about the following — but when I started the process of buying a Grenadier, I didn’t really expect to have impeccable dealer service after the purchase. I mean everything about Ineos is new to the market. I wouldn’t expect Ineos would have the ability to provide services on par with established auto makers. I wish they *were* equipped to provide equal services but I feel like it isn’t realistic at this stage…?
The same goes for me.

I didn't expect everything to be perfect with a new brand and a new vehicle... Especially when you see what established brands can produce...

On the other hand, I didn't expect to have to beta-test a vehicle without any follow-up.

They haven't been able to solve my problems in 18 months and I'm still piling up new shit.

bikesandguitars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score

Possible reasons for not disclosing the dealer:

1. He’s approached his dealer with his buyers remorse list. He is afraid they’ll reveal their side of the story.
2. The OP posted several times that he was hoping to obtain a used Grenadier. He may have purchased third party and is having regrets.
3. Naming the dealer may present an opportunity for the dealer to file for damages caused by libel / defamation.
4. It’s the Internet. None of it is true.

Back
Top Bottom