The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas KO Ineos - Framingham MA

Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
Yes I ended up buying one from Curry in CT. It was a timing thing due to upcoming travels and the delay in the license.
I drove through the Framingham lot this afternoon. There are three rows of a dozen per row packed in solid. I nearly flipped my Taco from the thrill. I took a video clip on the dashcam but haven't downloaded it yet. But you already have yours so no thrill there...Spouse called it a regiment of Grenadiers.

A1B2C3D4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I drove through the Framingham lot this afternoon. There are three rows of a dozen per row packed in solid. I nearly flipped my Taco from the thrill. I took a video clip on the dashcam but haven't downloaded it yet. But you already have yours so no thrill there...Spouse called it a regiment of Grenadiers.
I drove by today and talk to KO. My vehicle finally arrived and out with the other 30+ (made in late September). Hopefully can purchase before the end of February.

Local time
Reaction score
Screenshots show more.

Attachments

• Ko Ineos drive through00001.jpg
    Ko Ineos drive through00001.jpg
    702.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Ko Ineos drive through00002.jpg
    Ko Ineos drive through00002.jpg
    682.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Ko Ineos drive through00003.jpg
    Ko Ineos drive through00003.jpg
    640.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Ko Ineos drive through00004.jpg
    Ko Ineos drive through00004.jpg
    753.2 KB · Views: 62

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
One of those is the one I spec’d.

Got their email earlier today. Will start selling on Feb 19th. Not sure when I would’ve been able to buy mine. With a long drive to Quebec on the 26th and back on the 28th I would’ve be comfortable only having it for a few days.

I’ve put just over 1k miles on mine and loving every minute of driving it.

RobP

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I received this email as well. I wonder if my Grenadier has been built? I'm "scheduled" for Q1 delivery but I've heard nothing. The Ineos website hasn't been updated since last year. I've emailed KO, waiting to hear.

A1B2C3D4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone get a pickup date from KO yet to pickup your vehicle? They said they hope to be able to start selling the 19th if they get their whatever.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I haven’t heard but since they know I already bought one I don’t expect to hear.

RobP

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Update:
The silver one in @MidnightCamper photo is my build. I got an email from KO the same day (2/6) about "License and hand over" and was confused considering this was the first communication from Ineos or the dealership since I placed my order. I replied immediately and then again a few days later after no reply. I finally heard back yesterday (2/13) that indeed my truck was at the dealership and they were ready to start the paperwork. Of course I'm now out of town for the next few weeks and I'm unable to inspect it in person. I plan to check it out first before I start any paperwork considering what I've read on this forum.
Anyone else hear from them?

Local time
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has a Ko Grenidier rolling down the road.

smbennett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just picked up my Grenadier this morning. Looks like they are going to be building out a pretty incredible service facility, but it will be a bit. In the meantime, Nai mentioned that they have bays open next door (Ko Kia) and at another facility nearby in the interim. So service is available, just not a "dedicated" Ineos service facility yet.

And yes - my Grenadier is awesome. But I am still in a bit of the afterglow of new car day :) Handover was flawless and super smooth. I do think Ko is pretty committed to the brand, and while they have had bumps and scrapes, I am very happy with how I was treated and the whole buying process.

Local time
Reaction score
Picked mine up today also. The Ko team made everything easy. Love the rig. Exactly what I hoped it would be. First time I had the steering wheel in hand was when I pulled away.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score
Just picked up my Grenadier this morning. Looks like they are going to be building out a pretty incredible service facility, but it will be a bit. In the meantime, Nai mentioned that they have bays open next door (Ko Kia) and at another facility nearby in the interim. So service is available, just not a "dedicated" Ineos service facility yet.

And yes - my Grenadier is awesome. But I am still in a bit of the afterglow of new car day :) Handover was flawless and super smooth. I do think Ko is pretty committed to the brand, and while they have had bumps and scrapes, I am very happy with how I was treated and the whole buying process.
Congratulations and photos please.
DaBull

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score
Picked mine up today also. The Ko team made everything easy. Love the rig. Exactly what I hoped it would be. First time I had the steering wheel in hand was when I pulled away.
Congratulations! Photos please.
DaBull

Back
Top Bottom