The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas KO Ineos - Framingham MA

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score

Back in Black

GG-6681
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
How has KO been with service? I’ve reached out a few times to schedule and left voicemails and emails but not a single response.
So far, I've had a very good experience with them. I've mostly dealt with Nai Ko, but James Wright and Shane Sullivan as well. They've even driven down to pickup my IG, left me a loaner IG, and dropped mine back off later that afternoon. My contact has mostly been through email with them.

Local time
Reaction score
The Ko Ineos web site shows a lot full of vehicles. Are all the MA buyers satisfied with their vehicles? Would you drive one coast to coast? Where is the service in Kansas?

Eyedogtor

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've been incredibly satisfied with my vehicle, regularly take it up to Maine and back. Planning on a road trip and would feel perfectly comfortable, haven't had any issues not a squeak or rattle.

A1B2C3D4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The Ko Ineos web site shows a lot full of vehicles. Are all the MA buyers satisfied with their vehicles? Would you drive one coast to coast? Where is the service in Kansas?
100% happy with the vehicle and KO.

Only issue at all is a loud power steering pump motor.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’d be happy to drive the Grenny anywhere. Making a trip to Rangeley soon then a trip to Quebec City. No service areas nearby.

Back
Top Bottom