The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Interior - roof trim

Khalfan323

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score
Yep (y)
But did you read what they intend to offer as an option in MY24 - a subwoofer!
With these ridiculous speakers I’m sure the subwoofer won’t add “depth” 😂

I’ve done my research on what I need, now all I need is my car to implement. This is one dangerously expensive door I’ve opened.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I like the idea of being able to add modifications after purchase. Just hope the vehicle is designed to accept mods in a reasonably easy fashion.

TRAILMASTER

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
The 2024 Manchester United Edition will have a black Alcantara headliner, quilted leather (diamond pattern), in team colors no less. Twenty three inch wheels and adjustable air suspension will be an added option. Along with high performance summer tires (bespoke Michelin Cup 2s). BMW will supply the uprated 4.4 liter twin turbo charged V8 motor with over 600 PS. What am I forgetting for the baller edition Grenadier?
I love the current offerings. I can’t think of anything more that I’d want other than a 20 liter larger fuel tank and a heated steering wheel😊
IG sponsors the Tottenham Hotspurs so their version will be a blackout with absolutely nothing shiny (just like their trophy case 🤣).
Cheers, Let's go Chelsea Blues

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
IG sponsors the Tottenham Hotspurs so their version will be a blackout with absolutely nothing shiny (just like their trophy case 🤣).
Cheers, Let's go Chelsea Blues

TRAILMASTER

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
@DCPU , not everyday that someone proves your vision correct - Many Thanks

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
With these ridiculous speakers I’m sure the subwoofer won’t add “depth” 😂

I’ve done my research on what I need, now all I need is my car to implement. This is one dangerously expensive door I’ve opened.
When the time comes, please document the entire process you use to upgrade the audio system. I'm not sure it will be everyone's cup of tea, but it's the kind of thing I want to see on the forum.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
When the time comes, please document the entire process you use to upgrade the audio system. I'm not sure it will be everyone's cup of tea, but it's the kind of thing I want to see on the forum.
I second that.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score
"There are no mirrors in the sun visors of the Grenadier. It was understood to be a request from company boss Sir Ratcliffe, who questioned anyone would need mirrors for an off-road vehicle."

Item 38. here:
I wish the company doctor was overhearing this conversation.

Then they may have chimed in that a third hand would be necessary to effectively irrigate an eye after getting dirt in it. You can winch yourself out of strife with your remote control while sitting in your heated seat, after using your puddle lamp to find your way back at night, but a vanity mirror.......

And I still hold that a darker roof trim is best, at least for me.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Who says there's not a nice stainless steel one in the First Aid kit? 😉

Reactions: PBD

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
And I still hold that a darker roof trim is best, at least for me.
Na...light roof lining makes the car lighter and airy. - I'll now sit back and wait for the opposition

Reactions: PBD

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Na...light roof lining makes the car lighter and airy. - I'll now sit back and wait for the opposition
Totally agree, but getting the stains out of an oyster roof liner in the Disco 4 after transporting a full set of Toyos made me change tune a bit. Now if the roof liner is wash down grade then I'm all for that, there are floor bungs of course for the runoff.

On the point of vanity mirrors, which I will defend to the last, looks like I'll be installing a Land Rover product and doing a spectacular hack job. Guide to follow in due course.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
On the point of vanity mirrors, which I will defend to the last, looks like I'll be installing a Land Rover product and doing a spectacular hack job. Guide to follow in due course.
My wife says so doesn't need one. - Funny every time she gets in the car she pulls the sun visor down then combs her hair and puts a hair band on. I thought about contradicting her statement but decided to air (pun intended) on the side of caution. 🙈

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Totally agree, but getting the stains out of an oyster roof liner in the Disco 4 after transporting a full set of Toyos made me change tune a bit. Now if the roof liner is wash down grade then I'm all for that, there are floor bungs of course for the runoff.

They sell velcro strap-on vanity mirrors at nearly every auto parts store here. Don't have to swap parts.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:22 PM
Reaction score
They sell velcro strap-on vanity mirrors at nearly every auto parts store here. Don't have to swap parts.
I don't think I would want to have a piece of mirror fastened to the visor with just velcro, right in front of my face, if I get into an accident.
It will surely come of and then the airbag will make sure it is really travelling

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
Search for sunvisor mirror on Amazon. A myriad of options even some with lights

Back
Top Bottom