The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Local time
8:04 PM
Reaction score
Yes i am in Townsville.
Mine is Scottish White.
Same here and a September arrival. I suspect the side steps are in short supply at the moment. Called in at Pickerings yesterday but no one home.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:04 AM
Reaction score
Same here and a September arrival. I suspect the side steps are in short supply at the moment. Called in at Pickerings yesterday but no one home.
Les.

Agent told me yesterday exactly same - if your Grenadier is ready and you ticked the side step box - you will need to come back at a later stage to have them put on - in very short supply.

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, Christian the Grenadier guy, who seems to look after Skoda and Amarok as well, is on leave for all of August.
Have no idea if there is anyone looking after his showrooms.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Les.

Agent told me yesterday exactly same - if your Grenadier is ready and you ticked the side step box - you will need to come back at a later stage to have them put on - in very short supply.
I was told 3-4 weeks post delivery for side steps. Sure enough about 3w later they arrived. Belstaff jacket scheduled for DHL delivery on nxt Tuesday! Picnic tables are even scarcer than sidesteps....apparently

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was told 3-4 weeks post delivery for side steps. Sure enough about 3w later they arrived. Belstaff jacket scheduled for DHL delivery on nxt Tuesday! Picnic tables are even scarcer than sidesteps....apparently
Oh great - I'll have to go back to the agent a second time then

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I see where Richard Hammond has become a Grenadier fan.
Well I suspect he was paid to do the JUI story, but I always thought of the three of the evil trio he would be the one most likely to like it. He likes Land Rovers has a tricked up old Defender, he likes off roading and also likes big trucks and utes etc.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Well I suspect he was paid to do the JUI story, but I always thought of the three of the evil trio he would be the one most likely to like it. He likes Land Rovers has a tricked up old Defender, he likes off roading and also likes big trucks and utes etc.
He's also the one most likely to use it as intended. Hopefully he'll buy one and do an adventure (if his wife lets him).

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
He is really 1.7 M or 5'6" tall so he must be standing about 2 metres in front of the vehicle with the photographer laying down................or photoshop.
This may require a thread of its own.
"Richard Hammond wants a Grenadier"

Back
Top Bottom