The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score
dealer got it "by surprise" on wed and would have been ready today but waiting for cash xfer to clear etc :)
My dealer told me they receive the accessories at least a week before.
He also has a running spreadsheet where he tracks all customer orders and updates.
It seems strange that some dealers seem to have access to a lot more information than others.
Or maybe some are more pro-active than others.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My dealer told me they receive the accessories at least a week before.
He also has a running spreadsheet where he tracks all customer orders and updates.
It seems strange that some dealers seem to have access to a lot more information than others.
Or maybe some are more pro-active than others.
Same, my dealer says they are getting a pretty steady supply of accessories, not necessarily everything everytime, but most stuff

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
dealer got it "by surprise" on wed and would have been ready today but waiting for cash xfer to clear etc :)
Excellent.

I called my agent today to get any update on my car - should come any day at the agent now; which is encouraging.

Even though Melbourne based, my car is in Port Kembla- has been for a few weeks.

He said many many Melbourne based cars have been diverted to Port K over past 2 months because of the very long wait times in the Port of Melbourne, and then trucked down to Vic. However, the Port K customs processing is now lenghtening.

His spreadsheet from IA is NOT updated very regulary - certainly not every week - and the info flow is uneven. Frustrating!

IA tend to contact him when a clients' car is being loaded onto the transporter to the agent.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Excellent.

I called my agent today to get any update on my car - should come any day at the agent now; which is encouraging.

Even though Melbourne based, my car is in Port Kembla- has been for a few weeks.

He said many many Melbourne based cars have been diverted to Port K over past 2 months because of the very long wait times in the Port of Melbourne, and then trucked down to Vic. However, the Port K customs processing is now lenghtening.

His spreadsheet from IA is NOT updated very regulary - certainly not every week - and the info flow is uneven. Frustrating!

IA tend to contact him when a clients' car is being loaded onto the transporter to the agent.
My dealer said the same thing. Cars dropped off at Port Kembla 3 weeks ago are still up there, and the ones delivered to Melbourne in the next few days probably will arrive in the next week. Its all over the place.
Great news though mate, your patience is being rewarded

Last edited:

RYAustralia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is in the dealers in Townsville. Have been in to showroom and even touched it, but am not allowed to have it yet. Ineos team came up and did their magic - like checker plate / rear ladder etc as well as updates to software and redelivery checks with the dealer. Looks like I'm still waiting on sidesteps but I think that's all that's left. Transferred them my loot today. Am hoping to take possession in about 10 days time (going overseas so can't collect earlier even if it was ready). Happy days driving soon to come... fingers crossed.

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is in the dealers in Townsville. Have been in to showroom and even touched it, but am not allowed to have it yet. Ineos team came up and did their magic - like checker plate / rear ladder etc as well as updates to software and redelivery checks with the dealer. Looks like I'm still waiting on sidesteps but I think that's all that's left. Transferred them my loot today. Am hoping to take possession in about 10 days time (going overseas so can't collect earlier even if it was ready). Happy days driving soon to come... fingers crossed.
Is yours the Scottish White one in the showroom?
I went in and had a long hard look at the white one a couple of weekends ago, got to meet Christian as well.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My dealer said the same thing. Cars dropped off at Port Kembla 3 weeks are still up there, and the ones delivered to Melbourne in the next few days probably will arrive in the next week. Its all over the place.
Great news though mate, your patience is being rewarded
Do you know where yours is?

and accessories are a bit of lucky dip too.

Agent says some cars arrive with them on, others not with the same requirements and then INEOS Australia send them separately to him from the Melbourne storage. He keeps no stock of any accessories.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Do you know where yours is?

and accessories are a bit of lucky dip too.

Agent says some cars arrive with them on, others not with the same requirements and then INEOS Australia send them separately to him from the Melbourne storage. He keeps no stock of any accessories.
Mine arrives in Melbourne docks tomorrow 12th, and then it reaches the agent on the 23rd.

The agent already has my Roo Bar, but not my steps.

Also found out from my agent in Melbourne, that vehicles dropped off at Port Kembla on the 15/7/23, are due at the agents on the 14/8/23 - So obviously quite a hold up there as well.

Last edited:

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just been advised by my dealer that my Grenadier is scheduled to depart on the Morning Lena - 16 August 2023.
Exciting times...

Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
Just been advised by my dealer that my Grenadier is scheduled to depart on the Morning Lena - 16 August 2023.
Exciting times...
What colour is yours Greg? I take it you are in Townsville as well?

Back
Top Bottom