The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
Congratulations.... did they say when to expect the table and runners?
Apparently there's quite a backlog. RR wasn't too sure. He said that they are never certain when part containers arrive as to what they might find inside. He was surprised that the cargo barrier was already installed.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The screen isn’t color?

The screen isn’t in color?
I may have spoken too soon...peak hour traffic after dark, unfamiliarity with the "BMW heritage"gear selector ...as long as I could see the speedo out the corner of my eye and steer a true path I was OK 😱. Other "menus" are coloured. I need to spend some time "acclimatising" .
I'll say one thing.... after driving around in the wife's pride and joy Subaru Impreza these past couple of weeks (it definitely needs a turbo!) and studiously avoiding impatient young "P"plated* "tradies" in dual-cab utes with trailers, I found myself sitting up high in the Grenadier "battle tank" with a growing feeling of confidence that in a test of "Newton's 3rd Law" I'd fare rather well!😎

* In Australia newly licensed drivers (?under 25 yrs of age) are required to display a placard with large "P" for a couple of years indicating they are on a provisional licence subject to various conditions (e.g. alcohol limits (zero), open road max speed limits etc)

Last edited:

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just received my request for payment so it seems one step closer, although mine is still floating around off Melbourne and appears it will be for at least the next week.

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just received my request for payment so it seems one step closer, although mine is still floating around off Melbourne and appears it will be for at least the next week.
Yes exact same...can't help but wonder the cost of all these ships being delayed like this in Aus waters..

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Don't be too hasty writing that cheque 😉

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine was supposed to be in dealers early this week - went to bank on Mon to transfer loot - they told me it would be in Ineos A/C Mon afternoon - nothing has come up on my account - still showing pending - rang Ineos in Melb late yesterday and the best they could tell me is it is still being processed???? Seems as though their accounting department may be a bit slow too!

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine was supposed to be in dealers early this week - went to bank on Mon to transfer loot - they told me it would be in Ineos A/C Mon afternoon - nothing has come up on my account - still showing pending - rang Ineos in Melb late yesterday and the best they could tell me is it is still being processed???? Seems as though their accounting department may be a bit slow too!
I sent the e-receipt to the Brisbane dealer. He forwarded it to Ineos in Melb. I had an acknowledgement from them within 48 hrs.... might be worth a try...

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That sounds more like the banks being slow and it can happen on either side, or both ! It should not happen (as I know a lot about banks payment systems).

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score
Hmmm, yes this is what I was afraid of. The factory side indicator has a round plastic surround, but it looks like they have just stuck a non-round indicator onto it. That kind of sucks. I hope there is a suitable round cat-6 indicator we can swap it for.

I saw this on a delivered IG yesterday, and don't see a problem. The plastic body trim part that receives this indicator has the mating profile moulded in. It looks fine.

Local time
Reaction score
Takes about a week after bank xfer before they send through confirmation.

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Don't be too hasty writing that cheque 😉
Will pay when at dealer, all confirmed correct as per order (possibly sans some accessories) and in good order, not before. But the invoice actually says payment due by 2 days before delivery so that’s fine with me.

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I saw this on a delivered IG yesterday, and don't see a problem. The plastic body trim part that receives this indicator has the mating profile moulded in. It looks fine.
This was from the Sydney 4x4 show, I thought they looked fine, was better in person than this picture as well. The picture seems to make it look a bit bigger and more out of proportion than it looks in reality
IMG_4359.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom