The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score
It has never been shameful to consume fresh roadkill. Maybe not "palatable" to the sensitive city folk, even though a fair few of them have without knowledge contributed to country pies :D
Peter Cundall used to recommended dragging a carcass home , burying it and planting a tree over the top.
A worthy though not entirely popular solution , but perhaps better than the alternative of raptors putting themselves in harm's way on our roads.
But everyone wants a huge house , not trees , nowadays...
Wow , look how these threads run off the road :LOL:
It’s your mild climate speaking, Tazzie… on the mainland the only fresh roadkill is the roo you just hit.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score
It’s your mild climate speaking, Tazzie… on the mainland the only fresh roadkill is the roo you just hit.
The only road kill in the UK are pedestrians, and they call that cannablisimm

ATP

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score
Then - the next boat that stops at Fremantle is the Titania - departing Zeebrugge 12 May arriving in Fremantle 12 July
In an attempt to get back on thread (again)...

The Tortugas departs Zeebrugge on 19 May, arrives Freo 26th June...

I wonder if we could get shipping info from Ineos Australia?

cheswick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ahhh, gotta love Australia. We spend $3.5B on some submarines and the media still manage to convince everyone social services are the budget problem.
Oh no. You didn’t? Did you order it before or after Elon went fully mental?
He didn’t. If you wouldn’t mind we don’t need the left wing commentary on every second post you make. Not to mention, as hard as this may be to understand he is a human being not a fictional character. Calling him mental because you merely disagree with his views is obnoxious and not the sort of thing that you would appreciate if it was pointed back at you.

Here’s a place to have in depth arguments about welfare, defence spending, etc: https://www.reddit.com/r/AustralianPolitics/

Last edited:

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
He didn’t. If you wouldn’t mind we don’t need the left wing commentary on every second post you make. Not to mention, as hard as this may be to understand he is a human being not a fictional character. Calling him mental because you merely disagree with his views is obnoxious and not the sort of thing that you would appreciate if it was pointed back at you.

Here’s a place to have in depth arguments about welfare, defence spending, etc: https://www.reddit.com/r/AustralianPolitics/
OK, so that was two posts, the first one being a retort to an equally right wing comment. Agreed, for the second one I should have probably sent Desertgecko a personal message since he's a mate of mine, so point taken.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder if we could get shipping info from Ineos Australia?
It's been asked directly but no detail followed. Nothing to stop someone asking again though.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The Red Fieldmaster is now at Purnell Advenure for the next month. It is a prototype but I did manage to get some new fuse info from the car today. See the fuse thread.

Last edited:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
OK, so that was two posts, the first one being a retort to an equally right wing comment. Agreed, for the second one I should have probably sent Desertgecko a personal message since he's a mate of mine, so point taken.
The forum is really amazing. Criticism is accepted, there are apologies and discussions do not degenerate into world wars.
It's almost as if adult women were writing here and not 11 year old boys trapped in older bodies!

Local time
Reaction score
I just checked this out at the local dealer. That white is very much to my liking. I'm envious of those with Grenadiers on the boat. I hope you get it real soon.

Attachments

• IMG_5169.JPG
    IMG_5169.JPG
    220.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5166.JPG
    IMG_5166.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5165.JPG
    IMG_5165.JPG
    236.6 KB · Views: 41
Local time
Reaction score
In other news I'm told that the port of Melbourne has no ships waiting as everyone chose to avoid it due to a ship fire and congestion. Port Kembla and Brisbane are pretty bad.

A ship that arrives in Brisbane can expect to wait 10-20 days until it even gets to unloading.

Reactions: Max

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Could always use Townsville's port..
Just saying...

Reactions: Max

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was told today the ship carrying the cars will first dock in New Zealand than Australia, including Port Kembla and Port Melbourne. Dealer was unsure if it would stop in Brisbane.

INEOS Australia expect added delays because it is the first shipment from a new car maker. Those delays should shorten for later shipments.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The more I hear the more I fear it will be more like August before I get mine. I already lost a $200 bet with my son made last year that I would have it by the end of March

Back
Top Bottom