The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
I’m guessing by the flurry of contracts hitting the great southern land today that many are lining up to receive vehicles in a similar timeframe. This is rather good news.

Early days, and we have to run in engines etc, but putting it out there for a possible camp fire meetup at some time this year in Spring (?).

Food for thought - Vic High country (near NSW border for NSW and ACT folks), Fraser Island (southern Qld, NSW, and intrepid Vic), or the tri-border of desert country of Cameron Corner (SA, Qld, NSW) as some options. Nice to now be talking options. Damn, I’d attend all three. Sorry WA, you are a long distance for my suggestions for a long weekend.

Edit: West Coast Tasmania, another option. What a rugged amazing place.
Great idea. Now I only have to win the Grenadier at Endeavour Foundations lottery.

cheswick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
My contract turned up last night. Initial reservation 15th October 21, ordered 20th May 22. All looks good except the stamp duty, which has been incorrectly calculated. by about $2200 above what it should be. According to my agent this will be rectified in the final invoice. Apart from that all looks good. Wasn't too happy to find out that stamp duty is paid on the full purchase price including GST. So paying a tax on a tax, which is just wrong imo.

Anyway, will give it another read this evening and then sign my life away. Hopeful for an August delivery.
Mate there are taxes on taxes everywhere. The GST being charged on fuel is also on the Fuel Excise component for example. If only they spent the money wisely :)

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:40 PM
Reaction score
Mate there are taxes on taxes everywhere. The GST being charged on fuel is also on the Fuel Excise component for example. If only they spent the money wisely :)
Gotta find more money for the blow out in the dole and job seeker due to so many people needing it, but apparently we have the lowest unemployment rate ever and need to bring in 300K more migrants each year to make up the labour short fall.

Taxes must be raised (pity I pay next to none!)

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Gotta find more money for the blow out in the dole and job seeker due to so many people needing it, but apparently we have the lowest unemployment rate ever and need to bring in 300K more migrants each year to make up the labour short fall.

Taxes must be raised (pity I pay next to none!)
Ahhh, gotta love Australia. We spend $3.5B on some submarines and the media still manage to convince everyone social services are the budget problem.

Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
3 weeks ago my agent said his first customer deliveries would be first week in June
Just got off the phone with Melvin from Magic Enterprises in Perth W.A. He tells me my Grenadier has been built and is in Batch & Hold waiting for a ship. Hopefully it will come to Fremantle rather than the eastern states then a bearing brinelling trip on a truck to Perth. Hope you are right and its coming in June.
Cheers, Grey Nomad

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am still hoping that the "it's in batch and hold awaiting a ship" advice is a bit out of date and our vehicles are already well on their way.
In other news, we also put a deposit down on a Cupra EV yesterday. So after waiting in the dark so long for the Grenadier, we now have two vehicles in unknown states of delivery from Europe. :rolleyes:

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wasn't there 92 vehicles on a boat already to Oz? Who gets theirs first in Oz will be interesting...

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Melvin from Magic Enterprises in Perth W.A. He tells me my Grenadier has been built and is in Batch & Hold waiting for a ship. Hopefully it will come to Fremantle rather than the eastern states then a bearing brinelling trip on a truck to Perth. Hope you are right and its coming in June.
Cheers, Grey Nomad
Hi Grey Nomad, have you signed your contract yet?

Local time
Reaction score
I am still hoping that the "it's in batch and hold awaiting a ship" advice is a bit out of date and our vehicles are already well on their way.
In other news, we also put a deposit down on a Cupra EV yesterday. So after waiting in the dark so long for the Grenadier, we now have two vehicles in unknown states of delivery from Europe. :rolleyes:
NIce. Our long awaited Tesla is currently bobbing around off the sunshine coast. Apparently boats with cars can expect 10-20 days of delay before being off loaded. :(

Disco Dave

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ahhh, gotta love Australia. We spend $3.5B on some submarines and the media still manage to convince everyone social services are the budget problem.
Social security and welfare is 34% of GDP, and military is 2%. For the 20-21 financial year. So yeah, for once the media are correct.

Now I believe politics is not appropriate on this forum.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
NIce. Our long awaited Tesla is currently bobbing around off the sunshine coast. Apparently boats with cars can expect 10-20 days of delay before being off loaded. :(
Oh no. You didn’t? Did you order it before or after Elon went fully mental?

Back
Top Bottom