The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Don't buy a Grenadier (Steering pump noise and HVAC issues)

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:15 PM
Reaction score
I assure you we did far in excess of 5mph (motorway speeds), they weren't really missing anything physically (other than the jacks, which were oddly removed; and the winch controllers which were erroneously removed by the company that stored the vehicles); their software was definitely not up to snuff (especially not the 3 or 4 that never got the software update to enable Android Auto/Carplay/etc.) and there were an amalgamation of Euro/US spec (through an odd mix of left over RoW PTO parts).

The vast majority of oddities that they had were rectified before production (either before MY23 RoW production or MY24 North American production), and while a number of parts were updated prior to production, they function/appear the same to the end user (like the overhead panel that was originally held in just with clips, but they added bolts before production).

The drivetrain was well sorted by the time the North American PTO2 trucks were assembled (however, they did have the early/initial transfer case)
Mate - you are wasting your time, some people have already made up their minds and are now trolling to vent their spleen.

I have said it before, but I have had enough of these Forums, there are some fantastic people out there, who share their adventures and discus their positive upgraded and then we have these W ⚓'s.

So if a moderator sees this and doesn't like my view, then please message me.

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:15 PM
Reaction score
Interesting, so not a perceived reduction due to you becoming desensitized to it?
I would say no in my case as I often jump from my Suzuki Jimny (old school hydraulic), to my van (electric power steering) and then this at the weekends. 7500 miles, and steering is loosening up and the power steering noise is getting less noisy. Obviously, It’s still there if you go looking for it, but it’s a beast of a thing every time I drive it.

Back
Top Bottom