The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Dealer inventory increasing… good or bad?

bikesandguitars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score
As a non-native english speaker, I do not fully understand that term. Could you explain, please?

AWo
I am happy to oblige. I was using the phrase, “when your credit score is unimpeachable” as another way of saying that Ineos Automotive has a nearly limitless supply of cash available to them. Billionaires may have substantial amounts of their wealth tied up in inventories, facilities, receivables, etc., But that is not a problem when every bank in the world is eager to loan to them. “Their credit score is unimpeachable” simply means access to funding is not going to be a problem.

Last edited:

Michael_in_Baja

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
I was advised yesterday that the jackets are currently on hold, both for new and already delivered vehicles.
Expected delivery of my jacket is 3 months plus (no firm or guestimated date), and I have had my vehicle for 4 months already. That timeframe would see me getting my jacket just in time for the Australian summer. 😡

To be honest I’d prefer free checkerplate for roughly the same value.
I sent an email inquiring as to the jackets this evening I guess maybe they might arrive for Christmas, who knows?

Back
Top Bottom