The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

DaveB Vehicle Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
Hi Dave, after your long wait, i hope you are happy now 🤩
How does it feel after all?

Hi
So far it feels fantastic.
I work from home and this is the view outside my office window at the moment at 5:30am and 19 degrees
After ordering one without having even seen it there was a lot of concern and apprehension.
After lots of issues people were having that grew worse.
Now having seen it, driven it and covered 500 kms on a wide variety of roads I am extremely happy
Also very happy with my colour and accessory choices.
Unfortunately my main focus now is building the new shed to store it in so i have to be patient spending money on it.
But that will be next years fun.

1698866766930.png

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
Living in a country the size of a city.
Once, in the beginning of my professional career, that was just after 🦕 time, I attended a speech of Philippe Bodson, CEO of Glaverbel, glass group multinational and he said exactly that: "Belgium, a city of 10 million people". Only that phrase was an eye opener for me ...

(Inside info for Voader: I was working for Bekaert then, and I even visited the plant in Moen, closed since then, if I remember well)

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Why do women usually have smaller cars than their partner?

View attachment 7831460
My wife is 11 inches shorter than me (I am only 5'10") and weighs 75 kgs less than me so that has some impact.
She also has a stand up paddle board she has to get on and off the roof by herself so that impacts the height
If we are going anywhere I do 95% of the driving so mine is always considered the main vehicle
1698870798190.png

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My wife is 11 inches shorter than me (I am only 5'10") and weighs 75 kgs less than me so that has some impact.
She also has a stand up paddle board she has to get on and off the roof by herself so that impacts the height
If we are going anywhere I do 95% of the driving so mine is always considered the main vehicle
View attachment 7831462
Shit, my wife is much smaller than me but only weighs 10kg less, therefore I will have to sell my Grenadier and buy a Suzuki Jimny 😨
(Excellent 4x4 by the way!)

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Lisa wants a suzuki Jimny, with side steps.
My partner bought her car some 5 years ago, and hesitated a lot between the Nissan Micra and the Suzuki Jimny (I showed her the Suzuki), but choose the Nissan because it was easier for her old mother to get in! I understood her choice, but I am still 😭 about it

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Warning of open rear doors now comes on every time I drive away from standstill.
Tyre pressure monitor on rear left wheel alarming for low and high pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom