The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Danger! Insurance Fraud!

WolfBox

Supporting Vendor
Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
Insurance fraud attempt in Queens, NY

The driver was driving steadily on the road, then this...
View: https://youtu.be/uFWpH4y06Rc

They acted like they were hit by the driver and the driver was to blame.

Have you had similar experience, like, brake check? Again, the importance of a dash cam...Not just for fun.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:32 PM
Reaction score
Wrong brand of camera though.

Attachments

• IMG_2101.png
    IMG_2101.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 17

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
Just like some pieces of s#%^ two get out holding their heads and acting hurt then they start taking pics. I hope the driver received as many tickets/charges as possible, and if the passengers lied to police and filled out a witness statement if they can be charged them too!! Can you imagine what would have happened if the other driver didn’t have a dash cam, regardless of the brand?! I loathe liars and cheats. 👊

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:32 AM
Reaction score
Just like some pieces of s#%^ two get out holding their heads and acting hurt then they start taking pics. I hope the driver received as many tickets/charges as possible, and if the passengers lied to police and filled out a witness statement if they can be charged them too!! Can you imagine what would have happened if the other driver didn’t have a dash cam, regardless of the brand?! I loathe liars and cheats. 👊
So, you obviously will not be voting Dems!!!
But I agree liars and cheats should be treated like murderers.

Local time
3:32 AM
Reaction score
Look, I get that you're a vendor and many on here have purchased the product myself included, but can you not spam the site with new infomercial product ads designed just to keep your product on top of the new post function? Be classy like the rest of the vendors, this is cheesy as all f**k. There are already a couple WB threads. Pretty soon Shamwow and Flexseal will be showing up.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
Look, I get that you're a vendor and many on here have purchased the product myself included, but can you not spam the site with new infomercial product ads designed just to keep your product on top of the new post function? Be classy like the rest of the vendors, this is cheesy as all f**k. There are already a couple WB threads. Pretty soon Shamwow and Flexseal will be showing up.
I forgot all about Shamwow!!!

1729606082355.jpeg

WolfBox

Supporting Vendor
Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
No, never want to spam. Just want to share the video. Not even a commercial link included in the post. Please don't get me wrong. If it's commercial, I'll post in the vendor section. Cheers, my friend.

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:32 AM
Reaction score
No, never want to spam. Just want to share the video. Not even a commercial link included in the post. Please don't get me wrong. If it's commercial, I'll post in the vendor section. Cheers, my friend.

I actually appreciate the video posting!

I’d buy a wolf box but I want/need a trail cam on the front bumper at a minimum and side cameras if we’re sending a wish list to Santa. Looks like Rydeen is about to check that box for me with this tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom