The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

Local time
2:33 AM
Reaction score
Very cool little truck. I am happy with it. It will take a little getting used to how it drives. It doesn't handle like the Range Rover that we have or like our 2012 Suburban. I will get the hang of it. Really appreciate the team at Curry for staying open late for me tonight. If you make the drive to the dealer, suggest you make a stop at Hoo Doo Brown for some BBQ. Fairly close by. https://hoodoobrownbbq.com/

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Very cool little truck. I am happy with it. It will take a little getting used to how it drives. It doesn't handle like the Range Rover that we have or like our 2012 Suburban. I will get the hang of it. Really appreciate the team at Curry for staying open late for me tonight. If you make the drive to the dealer, suggest you make a stop at Hoo Doo Brown for some BBQ. Fairly close by. https://hoodoobrownbbq.com/
I drove 150 miles today and got the hang of it. Gotta help unwind those 90degree turns! They have a great team there! Will try the bbq next time. Went to TK’s for their burgers and wings at their recommendation. So good!

Local time
Reaction score
I drove 150 miles today and got the hang of it. Gotta help unwind those 90degree turns! They have a great team there! Will try the bbq next time. Went to TK’s for their burgers and wings at their recommendation. So good!
Did you see that blue truck with the white roof and red ladder frame? I wanted to buy that one but the person who ordered that truck isn't one of the peps that had a change of heart. Very happy with mine, but I keep thinking about that blue one..

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was surprised how many they have there. I was checking out one of the cancellations but there were enough differences that I felt I wanted something closer to my build.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Great to see the activity picking up momentum. Great news @EBCT . Do you have accessories that need to be installed?

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone ordered running boards?
No. I haven’t made up my mind but I’m leaning heavily towards the Buzz Overland product.

The NJ shop OK4WD is the stateside distributor.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I got premium sound. I need to check if the sub has the control unit. Apparently they have not been including that and you can’t adjust it.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I got premium sound. I need to check if the sub has the control unit. Apparently they have not been including that and you can’t adjust it.
It shouldn't have it; and it won't have it. It is not a part that is supposed to be included from the factory

Local time
Reaction score
Curry got their first roof rack yesterday. More on the way. Hoping I don’t have to go back for it later.
I called over this morning and they told me that they haven't received racks yet? I picked up yesterday and I am due a 3/4 rack...

Back
Top Bottom