The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
@SandyChamois, Congrats on your pick up today. Nice color combo. Did Curry put a dealer decal on the back of your truck?
Asking because I want to ask them not to do it on mine if they are. Thanks
Funny. I was just talking to my wife about this very thing yesterday.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
What were the final fees? 1600 destination, what about the doc fee? $600? Was that it? Thx

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hmmm 799 for ct reg? I’m registering mine in VT (so Indont pay the prop tax on the car every year) wonder if it’s the same fee?

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hmmm 799 for ct reg? I’m registering mine in VT (so Indont pay the prop tax on the car every year) wonder if it’s the same fee?
Not entirely sure, but you may pay the full 799 up front and get refunded the difference later

SVP7

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone confirmed if the rubber seals for the safari windows and doors have been fixed in the Grenadiers being delivered into the US so we don’t have the leaks like we are hearing about in Europe/Australia?

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Great so two months since it hit port? Two weeks from when they receive to hand it over? Wtf?
In the same boat (no pun intended), car has been Stateside since Nov (6th ,7th).
Was told at time expect 'by end of year', "hopefully an Early Christmas" was exact phrase.

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If they have 30+ vehicles sitting in the lot, I assume they need to deliver some of those before taking in more from transport. Not sure exactly where the holdup is, maybe no one is around since it is near the holidays. Hopefully things will start moving after the new year.

Back
Top Bottom