The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:43 AM
Reaction score
@jjncvt @Chadd7 when you pick up tomorrow, ask Sal or Michael how many MCOs they have received so far. On Monday, it was only 8, of which you both are included. If they have received more than 8, then they will be able to deliver more shortly. Sal will likely have the better information.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I spoke with Curry and the primary issue is getting MCO’s (manufacturer certificate of origin, or something to that degree). Without that they can’t sell the vehicle. Guessing it is an INEOS corporate issue.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@jjncvt @Chadd7 when you pick up tomorrow, ask Sal or Michael how many MCOs they have received so far. On Monday, it was only 8, of which you both are included. If they have received more than 8, then they will be able to deliver more shortly. Sal will likely have the better information.
Got it

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well I just got the call. Vehicle was picked up this AM and should be to Curry by tomorrow the latest. I’ll be able to go for a visit at least prior to my trip. I guess I’ll collect it the first week of Jan. 🙏🏼
You lucky son-of-a-gun. Glad to hear it.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sal said "12 to 14". Michael said "about 15"

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes Britannia Blue. In the shade looks almost black. I was second-guessing my color but seeing in real life it is absolutely great.
My original spec (before pricing was provided) was Brittania Blue with a Scottish White roof. Great looking color! Making me wish I hadn't changed to all Scottish White

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My original spec (before pricing was provided) was Brittania Blue with a Scottish White roof. Great looking color! Making me wish I hadn't changed to all Scottish White
Would have been my pick too but the scratches will jump right off that blue.

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wondering if Curry will want to get as many contracts signed and Grens out the door by 12/31 as possible in quarter end/year end push….

Dagger22

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wondering if Curry will want to get as many contracts signed and Grens out the door by 12/31 as possible in quarter end/year end push….
From convos with Curry, that’s their goal but seems like getting the MCOs from Ineos and port logistics in Baltimore are the hurdles to efficiently and quickly moving the vehicles to us

Back
Top Bottom