The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
same here, but I didn't order mine with the towing package

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Annoying that they are removing the whole tow package though just to reinstall later. They should be able to figure out a better way to just lock it off for a month. Locking pin or something . Now we have to wait for them to remove to ship to dealers

SVP7

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That would have been a better approach. I did exchange emails with Michael today and he still thinks it should be before the end of November when Ineos starts releasing them from Baltimore. Curry will find out the day before each release which trucks are being shipped.

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Curry called me earlier with an update, not-an-update about the my truck after the trailer hitch email came out. They still don't know which trucks left the port today.....they believe 3 trucks left with around 12 trucks departed but the truck drivers or company had not let them know when they left, nor when they expected to arrive, nor which trucks they were...it is possible mine is one of them, but I doubt it now, as the hitch has to be removed and a plate put on.... And Thursday, I wouldn't expect the Ineos team would be working on Thanksgiving, so it may be Friday before we hear anything. Perhaps any forum members that live close by can do a recon drive by tomorrow to see if any trucks are there or not

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Curry called me earlier with an update, not-an-update about the my truck after the trailer hitch email came out. They still don't know which trucks left the port today.....they believe 3 trucks left with around 12 trucks departed but the truck drivers or company had not let them know when they left, nor when they expected to arrive, nor which trucks they were...it is possible mine is one of them, but I doubt it now, as the hitch has to be removed and a plate put on.... And Thursday, I wouldn't expect the Ineos team would be working on Thanksgiving, so it may be Friday before we hear anything. Perhaps any forum members that live close by can do a recon drive by tomorrow to see if any trucks are there or not
Recon driveway is a great idea. I'm 60 miles away unfortunately. But mine was ordered with no hitch, so possibly one of the earlier ones. Britannia Blue FM.

Local time
Reaction score
I drove over this afternoon. No cars had arrived yet for the first shipment but they were expecting them shortly. I was told that the trailer hitch issue will not be delaying the shipment to the dealer. They are expecting about 60 cars to be delivered in the next week or so.

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I drove over this afternoon. No cars had arrived yet for the first shipment but they were expecting them shortly. I was told that the trailer hitch issue will not be delaying the shipment to the dealer. They are expecting about 60 cars to be delivered in the next week or so.
Great news, thank you for the report

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am sure some will start this week at Curry.
Have you all signed any contracts yet with Curry, if not, then guessing minimum two trips to that dealership will be required.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Have you all signed any contracts yet with Curry, if not, then guessing minimum two trips to that dealership will be required.
If you aren't local, there's no reason in 2023 to take a trip just for a contract signing

Local time
Reaction score
Looks like 3 vehicles are at curry
Sn:
7328 mm field master
7037 IB field master
7279 mm SW, leather , lockers

Attachments

• IMG_0410.jpeg
    IMG_0410.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 49