The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

Dagger22

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
2:44 PM
Reaction score
missed that. strange for sure.
Got a similar message from my dealership. Yesterday I was given a VIN and told it was in production but the ETA delivery date is March 2024. (Reservation holder Mar 2022, order placed first week of Jun (Aug IA batch input)). Was not given an explanation for the length of time from production to delivery. Will post if I get an explanation.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got a similar message from my dealership. Yesterday I was given a VIN and told it was in production but the ETA delivery date is March 2024. (Reservation holder Mar 2022, order placed first week of Jun (Aug IA batch input)). Was not given an explanation for the length of time from production to delivery. Will post if I get an explanation.
What was your preorder number? In the 10,000s somewhere?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nope, I pre-ordered on May 10th 2023.
Hi - welcome to the board. Click on the link in my sig that says HERE and tell us about wonderful looking doggo in your avatar.

Dagger22

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
missed that. strange for sure.
Got a similar message from my dealership. I was given a VIN and told it was in production but the ETA delivery date is March 2024. (Reservation holder Mar 2022, order placed first week of Jun (Aug IA batch input)). Was not given an explanation for the length of time from production to delivery.
What was your preorder number? In the 10,000s somewhere?
135XX

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm 14,356 and nothing as of yet. I was told Dec build with April delivery. I emailed my dealer but he's out of the office until Monday, so I will speak to him then.

There is no update on the portal either - it still says "pre production."

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
My pre-order # is 15176
Pre-order date is August 15th, 2023 not May.
Portal says Q1 delivery but that is likely wrong.

Dagger22

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm 14,356 and nothing as of yet. I was told Dec build with April delivery. I emailed my dealer but he's out of the office until Monday, so I will speak to him then.

There is no update on the portal either - it still says "pre production."
I know most of us have had issues with contacting IA and with incorrect/unreliable info on the website. Another story - I contacted IA yesterday and was told my vehicle was at the dealership. Almost fell off my chair. I asked the rep to check again as the info did not jive with prior info from them and my dealer. Sure enough they were having technical issues. 😭

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

Local time
Reaction score
Hi - welcome to the board. Click on the link in my sig that says HERE and tell us about wonderful looking doggo in your avatar.
Thanks! Unfortunately, the doggo in my avatar crossed the bridge some years ago but I have another. Will post pics in your thread later tonight.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks! Unfortunately, the doggo in my avatar crossed the bridge some years ago but I have another. Will post pics in your thread later tonight.
Sorry to hear that. But share her/his story and photos too. Many of us have posted our lost loved ones.

The thread has gotten pretty long but it’s a fun peruse.

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welp, it is getting closer now….trucks should be departing Baltimore tomorrow with the first batch of Grennies bound for Curry, hopefully by tomorrow someone will hear if theirs is on those trucks and when they can collect them

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welp, it is getting closer now….trucks should be departing Baltimore tomorrow with the first batch of Grennies bound for Curry, hopefully by tomorrow someone will hear if theirs is on those trucks and when they can collect them
Hoping some are on their way to KO in Massachusetts as well.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you have had this same issue, but the Ineos website replicated my order on Aug 31. Same exact specs as my original build. I contacted them about it and they said they would cancel it, but I got a call from the dealer anyway saying mid 2024 delivery. Preorder number for this one is 19272 while my original order is 9464. I have two pre-order numbers under my name. Just wondering of this has happened to anyone else and the dealership might have been talking about a different order that you didn't make.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you have had this same issue, but the Ineos website replicated my order on Aug 31. Same exact specs as my original build. I contacted them about it and they said they would cancel it, but I got a call from the dealer anyway saying mid 2024 delivery. Preorder number for this one is 19272 while my original order is 9464. I have two pre-order numbers under my name. Just wondering of this has happened to anyone else and the dealership might have been talking about a different order that you didn't make.
Gives you time to sell your other cars! Now you have a “salt” car that’s as equally cool as your Gren ;)

Back
Top Bottom