The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
Wow big take away from the pics is the best money spent was checking the box for window tint .. the euro look is cool though

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is it the one with the interior pix? With the two tone leather seats? What is in the front passenger cup holder?
I would bet it's the "smokers pack." AKA overpriced, shitty plastic removable ashtray cup.

1700343592009.png

Local time
Reaction score
Hello everybody: Just wanted to share an update that I got from Curry. I called over and asked about the schedule of delivery from Baltimore. They are going to try get 3 deliveries per day starting late this week or early next week. That is 12 vehicles per day. They don't know as of yet which vehicle will be on which truck. So if your car is sitting down in Baltimore, you could be getting a really exciting email next week or the following if your car was on one of the early ships that arrived at port in the last couple of weeks.

SVP7

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That’s great news. When I spoke to Michael last week, delivery times maybe impacted depending on the number of accessories they have to install on your truck.

Local time
Reaction score
That’s great news. When I spoke to Michael last week, delivery times maybe impacted depending on the number of accessories they have to install on your truck.
He said the same to me. I have a lot of extra kit on mine so he said it would add a day or so...

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Lots of extras here too. Any mention about certain accessories that are delayed? For example, I read somewhere on the forum that the 3/4 roof racks were delayed. I don’t know the scope of that delay - like is it a global delay, US delay or specific dealer delay. Just wondering if it limited to these roof racks or is there a broader list.

Local time
Reaction score
If it’s non essential items can you take delivery and bring back to have added at a later date or does it have to be on the car to be billed correctly if financing? Also any word on subsidized financing rates from IA / Santander ?

Local time
Reaction score
Lots of extras here too. Any mention about certain accessories that are delayed? For example, I read somewhere on the forum that the 3/4 roof racks were delayed. I don’t know the scope of that delay - like is it a global delay, US delay or specific dealer delay. Just wondering if it limited to these roof racks or is there a broader list.
I asked about the roof racks. What they said was that if there is a delay with that item, it wouldnt delay delivery. We can take delivery and they will install once they come in.

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If it’s non essential items can you take delivery and bring back to have added at a later date or does it have to be on the car to be billed correctly if financing? Also any word on subsidized financing rates from IA / Santander ?
Michael told me me not to expect subsidized financing rates. They were still waiting for rates and residuals for lease options.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got a message from them today saying my order is in production and VIN was assigned but delivery is in June :)
That’s great, but I wonder why it’ll take until June.

Back
Top Bottom