The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
We're Bison Gear, and our mission is to provide you with the absolute best gear for your next thrilling journey. 🏞
Currently, our focus is on the remarkable INEOS Grenadier, recognized as the ultimate platform for overlanders.

First top-notch products are already out in the market, specially designed to enhance your INEOS experience.
But that's just the beginning! 🚀 Soon, we'll be rolling out an entire range of premium gear, meticulously crafted for your INEOS Grenadier.

Stay ahead of the adventure game with Bison Gear – where quality meets exploration! 🏕🔧

bison-gear_ineos.jpg

GRNDN-EXT-3.jpg

SH-INEOS-2.jpg

PXL_20231128_121527969.jpg

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
Also they need to declare the correct HS tariff code on the shipping invoice. My Almont under panels were declared under the 8 digit code 'bumpers' and attracted £60 more tax than the same shipment that @Logsplitter received as Fedex put them under 'car parts'!

• Wow
Reactions: PBD

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Also they need to declare the correct HS tariff code on the shipping invoice. My Almont under panels were declared under the 8 digit code 'bumpers' and attracted £60 more tax than the same shipment that @Logsplitter received as Fedex put them under 'car parts'!
Getting all the EU codes correct is a nightmare for shipping

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I got charged £50+ for receiving my gifts when I won the ineos forum photo contest 🤬🤬🤬
Who knows what they’ll charge me for the Owl Vans kit I’ve ordered.

• Mind Blown
Reactions: CRH

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
Nifty Bodge: two 30 cal ammo cans fit perfectly in the left side bin: View attachment 7874366
Ammo cans, did someone say ammo cans?! Didn’t think my FAVORITE thing above my Grenny’s would ever be brought up on this forum (guns & ammo, yep go ahead and say it you blokes overseas, I’m a big ole American 🇺🇸 gun zealot)!! 🤷‍♂️👍🙌🤘🫡

Btw, I really like the Bison Gear stuff!!😎
IMG_1045.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom