The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
We're Bison Gear, and our mission is to provide you with the absolute best gear for your next thrilling journey. 🏞
Currently, our focus is on the remarkable INEOS Grenadier, recognized as the ultimate platform for overlanders.

First top-notch products are already out in the market, specially designed to enhance your INEOS experience.
But that's just the beginning! 🚀 Soon, we'll be rolling out an entire range of premium gear, meticulously crafted for your INEOS Grenadier.

Stay ahead of the adventure game with Bison Gear – where quality meets exploration! 🏕🔧

bison-gear_ineos.jpg

GRNDN-EXT-3.jpg

SH-INEOS-2.jpg

PXL_20231128_121527969.jpg

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:24 PM
Reaction score
Absolutely love this post!!!!!!!!

I also love how we all perceive how others talk or act on the other sides of the world. While I have never uttered the phrase “ye haw” myself, it is used frequently in westerns. I picture you “blokes” on the other side sitting at a little coffee table and always saying “it’s time for a cuppa of tea & crumpets (or pikelets)” with a response like “cheerio good chap”!! 🙃😉😎 (yes I know I’m probably way off but that’s stuck in my brain for some reason) 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Btw, come on over we accept all kinds of riff-raff!! 🤪🤣 picking of course…..😎
You have just had me killing myself, so funny, and yes, it's always time for a cuppa old chap🤣😂

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
I have to ask, what does “D” mean?

Blahahahaha, that’s not even close to the “stash” & I won’t post a pic of the totality of it all online. People already think I’m a little whacked as it is! However, I’ll tease a couple more pics as I’m feeling friendly tonight. Very good eye, damn didn’t even realize that was in there to be honest. That my friend is a VERY unique/special ordnance and seeing your moniker, me thinks you would definitely like!!! 😉😎View attachment 7875173View attachment 7875175
In addition to clearly being well prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse, the rack of Katana swords must be for the Ninja sneak attacks….and whatever that absolute unit of a battle axe on the bottom rung must be for marauding Vikings. You are covered for all contingencies, good sir!

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:24 PM
Reaction score
Bison-Gear, I hope you are still checking this thread (sorry again for hijacking, but I’m gonna make it up to you via buying some of your products!).

So couple of questions before I do make a purchase:

1-if we have a rear cargo drawer system installed, will your small & large rear door molle panels (plan on getting both) knock or hit against the drawer system? What about when we hang items on to it. Will those items hit the drawer system (if we have a taller 3 door and fridge set up in the rear cargo) or is there plenty of room?

2-do you all have any plans on making exterior door molle panels?

thanks for being an active contributor to the forum. 🙏

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:24 PM
Reaction score
Bison-Gear, I hope you are still checking this thread (sorry again for hijacking, but I’m gonna make it up to you via buying some of your products!).
I've at least already installed their rear door table, shelf and side baskets, all excellent products and service.
Screws and plastic inserts were missing from basket delivery but on request were sent straight out. Good company and products. Like the look of roof rack but don't really see much use for myself so will probably go for easily removable bars.
Used some bungee cord and straps plus an old cargo net then put a blanket over to create a soft shelf to stop prying eyes with sticky fingers.

ANNML

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:24 PM
Reaction score
Bison Gear — I too happen to be purchasing your stuff today — the side baskets! So maybe that’ll also make up for taking up thread real estate 🤓.

Back
Top Bottom