The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas August - USA 2.9% AND $5000 voucher!

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:47 PM
Reaction score
Received this from a dealer yesterday...
Screenshot_20240813_075300_Email.jpg
I wonder how much they'll continue to sweeten the pot w/out reducing the asking price. Still LOTS of IGs on site at the dealers.

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:47 PM
Reaction score
Seems like standard discounting that appears this time of the year. Was a TV ad last night showing $12,000 discount for some 2024 pickups. Not sure which brand and may not have been $12,000 but it was way more than $5,000.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Everyone wants to move MY24s when MY25 is around the corner. Awesome time to grab one from dealer stock!!

BD1

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Great deal if you can find something in stock that matches your needs. I was just at my dealer and while waiting for service, he and I walked the current inventory. He said the challenge is there are some odd configurations to sell. And there are many on the lot without lockers and safari windows that most people want. He said that during the reservation process they repeatedly asked Ineos to have reservation holders deposit $5000 to weed out the casual 'buyers'.

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:47 PM
Reaction score
Great deal if you can find something in stock that matches your needs. I was just at my dealer and while waiting for service, he and I walked the current inventory. He said the challenge is there are some odd configurations to sell. And there are many on the lot without lockers and safari windows that most people want. He said that during the reservation process they repeatedly asked Ineos to have reservation holders deposit $5000 to weed out the casual 'buyers'.
This ties in with my post here. Sounds like the US dealers also got a bunch of wacky races cancelled orders to offload!

chtucker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:47 PM
Reaction score
Or someone who checked every box and somehow created a 95k grenadier and now no one wants a green bodied, red framed and white roofed grenadier.

chtucker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Really curious is if the $5k is from Ineos or the dealer.. got the 2.9, but not the $5k a month ago. Not mad, but $5k is 5k

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
True. Last time I was at my dealership, they had some really odd builds. It made me wonder if the dealership ordered them as lot filler, hoping to fill someones needs. Odd stuff like, Winch, but no lockers. Lots of mall crawler builds. No lockers, street tires, no rough pack, no aux power panel, no safari windows.

chtucker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
True. Last time I was at my dealership, they had some really odd builds. It made me wonder if the dealership ordered them as lot filler, hoping to fill someones needs. Odd stuff like, Winch, but no lockers. Lots of mall crawler builds. No lockers, street tires, no rough pack, no aux power panel, no safari windows.
I guess my build was odd too- Towing, rough pack…. And that was it…. Here in PNW I didn’t want leaky window potential… I should have ordered heated seats… I knew we were adding seat covers so leather wasn’t a worry…

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I guess my build was odd too- Towing, rough pack…. And that was it…. Here in PNW I didn’t want leaky window potential… I should have ordered heated seats… I knew we were adding seat covers so leather wasn’t a worry…
I have tue safari windows on order and feel IG has the window seals figured out now versus launch. But, the issue here in PNW is all the pine needles jamming up the drain. I had Rob from overland gear guy make me a magnetic cover to toss over the outside of my safari windows when it is parked in my driveway. Simple way to keep the drain clear during needle season. Then I remove it when I drive. It can be folded up and tossed in the back.

Attachments

• 17235755738068264438999612475197.jpg
    17235755738068264438999612475197.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • 17235756661096403824607793359741.jpg
    17235756661096403824607793359741.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 49

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
And there were a few hoping to jump on the flipping bandwagon with multiple units. As mentioned the spec on some of theve vehicles is not very desiable to say the least. I think some of the hardest to move have been the Christmas tree trucks, white roof, green body and red frame.

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I suspect, but am not certain, that the $5000 incentive voucher is for dealer added accessories, not for a discount to the MSRP, similar to the recent $2000 credit toward accessories. What's notable is that in July is was EITHER 2.9% OR $2000 credit - NOT BOTH. Now, it is both. Pretty good deal considering their history.

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
And there were a few hoping to jump on the flipping bandwagon with multiple units. As mentioned the spec on some of theve vehicles is not very desiable to say the least. I think some of the hardest to move have been the Christmas tree trucks, white roof, green body and red frame.
Interesting, since I was chasing a "Christmas tree truck", waiting to see if the guy that ordered it was going to pass on it or not. I like the uniqueness of that make-up. Ultimately, the dude bought it.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting, since I was chasing a "Christmas tree truck", waiting to see if the guy that ordered it was going to pass on it or not. I like the uniqueness of that make-up. Ultimately, the dude bought it.
It could be a market thing, have a look at Warners if youre still looking I think they had one last time we spoke

Local time
Reaction score
UK dealer notes 9,000 BP factory discount available on all in stock Grenadiers. I’m visiting the UK this week and stopped by several Ineos Grenadier dealers (they have many great dealers) looking for parts and accessories, at new and used units on the lot and generally checking out what the UK gets we in the states don’t (diesel etc.) It was maybe the 4th or 5th dealer (Harwoods-Portsmouth) I visited that surprised me noting that Ineos is running an 9,000 BP discount (unadvertised) on all new in stock units. Of course this translates to massive savings on demos and used units which they have to move. Call it what you will making space for new MY25 or RHD being specific and unique to the UK, it appears Ineos wants to move units. This translates to well equipped new units running as low as 60k BP and demos / new less than 40k BP.
Cheers!
Steve

BD1

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Exactly - saw a couple like this at my dealer

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When do the 2025's come out and news on the ones that were shown at Goodwood Festival?
MY25s should probably start arriving in mid-late Fall, assuming they are following the same timing as MY24

The Arcane Works models that were shown at Goodwood aren't production pieces yet... The Detour is their first model that will enter production, and I think you can order that from a dealer now

Back
Top Bottom