The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:58 AM
Reaction score

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Called my dealer. Found that about half a dozen vehicles delivered this week. They still waiting on parts/accessories. Our vehicle apparently is still in port as has been flagged as "Hitch equipped". Once the hitch is removed and update complete, the vehicle will then be released to Transport. Once on the hauler, Ineos sends the dealer a list of VINs. At this time, assuming Dealer has everything in place is when can expect The Call.

Won't be here in time for the Birthday, so here's hoping for Xmas. :)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
11:58 PM
Reaction score
Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score
I've never been but I think Jimneys are perfect for islands like Hawaii, the Bahamas, etc.
Agree with this, jimneys are fantastic for island adventures. Their compact size, versatility, and off-road capabilities make them ideal for exploring diverse terrains and enjoying scenic island landscapes. I did the same on my hawaii trip

zvakanaka

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:58 AM
Reaction score
Anyone heard about the issue with brake lights not working on trailer hookup requiring a factory software update and hitches having to be removed from our trucks in the meantime because of liability issues? This is holding up delivery to dealers now, my car has been in Brunswick GA for a month with no sign of it yet and my local dealer cannot find out when. Anyone hear anything to the contrary or can confirm?
Have not gotten my deposit back as of yet which makes me wonder also.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone heard about the issue with brake lights not working on trailer hookup requiring a factory software update and hitches having to be removed from our trucks in the meantime because of liability issues? This is holding up delivery to dealers now, my car has been in Brunswick GA for a month with no sign of it yet and my local dealer cannot find out when. Anyone hear anything to the contrary or can confirm?
Have not gotten my deposit back as of yet which makes me wonder also.
Yes
Thread 'US Towing Package: A Hiccup delaying delivery of the tow package (not the vehicle!).' https://www.theineosforum.com/threa...-of-the-tow-package-not-the-vehicle.12413604/

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder what it is related to then, cash flow?
Most everyone saw it in October or very early November (many several weeks before the email went out). Mine isn't scheduled for production for another month but I got the refund prior to the email as well

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder what it is related to then, cash flow?
It's how the US works. Different distribution/dealership model. In the US the dealers buy the vehicles once they are ready to be shipped from the port of entry. So Ineos kicks us back our deposits and you handle everything with the dealership.

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just logged into the Ineos website and my estimated delivery date has changed from Q1 to Q2 2024. Bummer.
PRE-ORDER #00000137XX

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just logged into the Ineos website and my estimated delivery date has changed from Q1 to Q2 2024. Bummer.
PRE-ORDER #00000137XX
I don't put much faith in the website, mine shows as "In Production", despite confirming with Ineos that it is "in transport".

Local time
Reaction score
Whenever somebody posts a change on their IA order page, it would be interesting to know how big the flurry of other people checking their’s suddenly becomes.
I don’t know about others but, I can’t help myself when somebody says there’s a change in their status.

Hell it’s looking like mine won’t get here until next summer. Perhaps that’s why the dealer has never contacted me other than via junk mail.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As of this morning mine still said preorder and Q1 delivery, but the Ineos rep I chatted with Monday said it was already built and awaiting shipping. I'm PO 14,3xx, VIN 10,2xx

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Krabby, when did you preorder?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Krabby, when did you preorder?
I reserved my place Nov. 2022 I think. I was late to the party

I entered my preorder into the system May 31st (it shows Aug. 15)

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I received an INEOS email update to customers this morning. Unfortunately the link was to the same "Dealer Day" announcement/Q&A from September.

I'm hoping that's an error and there is some more communication from the North American branch.

Back
Top Bottom