The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

UncleBuck

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:08 AM
Reaction score
I emailed back and forth with my dealer (Knauz) today. I have been told my Grenadier is a Q1-24 delivery, and I got my deposit refunded, so I was asking if there is a VIN associated with my build yet. To date I do not have a VIN, but I was told that my vehicle is scheduled to arrive at a US port on March 24th.

So, it would seem the "Delivery Window" indicates when it will reach US soil, not when it will reach me.

Knauz was unable to give me any estimate on the Port --> Dealership time, but it would appear my Q1-24 delivery will actually end up being an early Q2 delivery to me timetable.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I emailed back and forth with my dealer (Knauz) today. I have been told my Grenadier is a Q1-24 delivery, and I got my deposit refunded, so I was asking if there is a VIN associated with my build yet. To date I do not have a VIN, but I was told that my vehicle is scheduled to arrive at a US port on March 24th.

So, it would seem the "Delivery Window" indicates when it will reach US soil, not when it will reach me.

Knauz was unable to give me any estimate on the Port --> Dealership time, but it would appear my Q1-24 delivery will actually end up being an early Q2 delivery to me timetable.
Did the say when it is scheduled to be built? I was told I’m a December build - nothing more specific. I’m around pre order 14350

UncleBuck

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Did the say when it is scheduled to be built? I was told I’m a December build - nothing more specific. I’m around pre order 14350N
No mention of a build date or timeframe. I am assuming the lack of a VIN would indicate I am not a December build. With a 3/24 US port date, my G could be built well into February or very early March and still make the boat over.

My preorder is #13959

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:08 PM
Reaction score

If you haven't got a VIN, means most likely still hasn't left Manu. In a few rare cases, a vehicle goes through most of construction and still fails Quality Assessment, where a rebuild may be needed.

I too have Knauz. Got my Vin back early in Oct/Late Sept. Landed in port 2 weeks ago. At time of contacting Knauz (Billy), was told "December, by 'end of year'.."
Personally, I'm hoping for early December (Birthday), otherwise mid (Anniversary) or late (Christmas) will 'suffice' :).

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:08 PM
Reaction score
There is so much confusion and misinformation. I sometimes think that dealers make up stuff, such as a March 24 delivery. I've now got a VIN and am in production but no refund of deposit. Some have the refund and no VIN.

TRAILMASTER

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Thank you for sharing - my slightly earlier preorder #13829 (via Knauz) possibly arrive on an earlier ship in time for March B-day!
Although not opposed to avoiding break-in period on Chicago's salty winter roads

RPK

Local time
Reaction score
I talked to my dealer again and was given this info:

1) Trucks with the tow package could take 4-8 weeks to deliver. Two weeks have already passed for me so essentially 2-6 weeks from this post. My truck is at the port in Baltimore. Approximately 60% had the tow package.
2) Trucks without the tow package are being prioritized and sent to the dealership.
3) My dealer is scheduled to deliver their first trucks next week.
Makes sense....and it totally sucks....

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Krabby, hate to break it to you. I'm pre-order 10,9xxx and VIN 10,3xx. I just got a VIN this week. Maybe there is a gap between 11,000 and high 13,000's?

..or mine could very well show up next week. Always "no inform or update" but Ineos customer service specifically told me I'm a Dec build a couple weeks ago.
Between the useless portal and quickly becoming swamped dealerships, accurate info could be difficult to obtain. It is what it is I guess but then again, patience is a virtue I do not have.

RPK

Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a TrailMaster on any of these haulers?
I haven't, but I would be a little surprised if anyone who ordered a Trialmaster didn't also have the tow package as well. If what was said by another poster is true, that they are prioritizing the ones without them to the dealers, then it's going to be awhile before we see an elusive Trialmaster...

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Krabby, hate to break it to you. I'm pre-order 10,9xxx and VIN 10,3xx. I just got a VIN this week. Maybe there is a gap between 11,000 and high 13,000's?

..or mine could very well show up next week. Always "no inform or update" but Ineos customer service specifically told me I'm a Dec build a couple weeks ago.
Too many variables maybe? I was preorder 11,4xx and my VIN is low 7000’s. Yet it landed in Baltimore on Nov. 16th.

Are VIN’s sequential and directly linked to the number of vehicles produced?

Texas Grenadier

Global Grenadier Member 942
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Too many variables maybe? I was preorder 11,4xx and my VIN is low 7000’s. Yet it landed in Baltimore on Nov. 16th.

I’m a 7000 too……

A1B2C3D4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Between the useless portal and quickly becoming swamped dealerships, accurate info could be difficult to obtain. It is what it is I guess but then again, patience is a virtue I do not have.

I’m a 7000 too……
Kind of didn't want to know that. Not happy now

Last edited:

Texas Grenadier

Global Grenadier Member 942
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yup. Been in Brunswick since Nov 18th - arrive on the Morning Lynn Vessel

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I am 10,6xx preorder and a low 7000 VIN as well. With a hitch.

TrukSnave

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I haven't, but I would be a little surprised if anyone who ordered a Trialmaster didn't also have the tow package as well. If what was said by another poster is true, that they are prioritizing the ones without them to the dealers, then it's going to be awhile before we see an elusive Trialmaster...
I ordered a trialmaster without tow package. Figured I really didn’t need a tow package with my 23’ F350

Back
Top Bottom