The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
My dealer contacted me today, was aware I reached out on Thursday. I have a March build date and they pulled up my build sheet per my request. Sure enough it doesn't show a tow package. I explained this seems to be a trend and he had a call into ineos about it. Should hear tomorrow. Also asked if I could add a winch to my order. Said should be no issues as Ineos stated to him ppl get a window up to 60 days before build date to make changes

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
I truly love the international confusion that exists between units of measure, formatting, and the array of the English languages on this forum
It's straightforward really.

All the blue countries 2/10/23
Today is the 2nd day, of the 10th month of the year 2023.

Except in the United States only 10/2/23
Today is the 10th Month, and the second day of that 10th month, of the year 2023

Canada is just, I have no idea what the date is.
I don't want to offend anyone, I will use every possible format.

1696195337024.png

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
It's straightforward really.

All the blue countries 2/10/23
Today is the 2nd day, of the 10th month of the year 2023.

Except in the United States only 10/2/23
Today is the 10th Month, and the second day of that 10th month, of the year 2023

Canada is just, I have no idea what the date is.
I don't want to offend anyone, I will use every possible format.

View attachment 7828480
So in most of Africa and parts of Asia they don’t care what day it is let alone the date, they just live in blissful grey??

Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
So in most of Africa and parts of Asia they don’t care what day it is let alone the date, they just live in blissful grey??
To be honest with you, I think the west can learn a great deal about life from Africa and its apparent lack of care toward time. We spend our days in the west accumulating wealth, and forgetting to live well.

Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
To be honest with you, I think the west can learn a great deal about life from Africa and its apparent lack of care toward time. We spend our days in the west accumulating wealth, and forgetting to live well.
What I like about camping, overlanding, and offroading is I don't care too much for time. I tune in to the angle of the sun and the temperature, because those practically matter much more than some digits. Being more in sync with the sun just feels right; it's almost as if we evolved too over millions of years or something.

Grenadier Journals

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
Paid a $1000 deposit with Red Nolan in Colorado Springs. 8/23 build date.. expecting delivery December.. but still too many factors at this point to know for sure.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to work in the Caribbean for a while and I quickly learnt to appreciate the idea of Caribbean time. Take it easy, never late, just at the right time and no stress.

I wish I could apply that to this roller coaster more effectively though…..

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Paid a $1000 deposit with Red Nolan in Colorado Springs. 8/23 build date.. expecting delivery December.. but still too many factors at this point to know for sure.
I was never asked/told that there was a deposit required at Red Nolan? We'll see if they reach back out

Strib81

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I also spoke with Red Noland, They gave me my VIN and said it was an August build date. I was not asked/told of a deposit at all. They said nothing about delivery expectation only that they didn't have much other information at the time.

Grenadier Journals

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was never asked/told that there was a deposit required at Red Nolan? We'll see if they reach back out
Yeah I got Aug build date too.. I had a brief call first time.. then asked about delivery after I got an email with vin.. had a second call to fully confirm my specs even though she said it was too late at this point haha.. at that time she also asked for a deposit (also mentioned we should see ineos rsvp deposit returned to bank account soon). Wonder if because I was one of the first orders that she asked for a deposit?

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Haven't heard from anybody. No update on the Ineos website. At this point. I'll just sit it out and change my order to exactly what I want. Anyway, I just recently bought another 4 wheel drive turbo 5 door, that'll tide me over.

Local time
Reaction score
Haven't heard from anybody. No update on the Ineos website. At this point. I'll just sit it out and change my order to exactly what I want. Anyway, I just recently bought another 4 wheel drive turbo 5 door, that'll tide me over.
You’ll get a call soon.
I got a call to let me know they will be calling me once they get a full list of customers who pre ordered. I did get to ask a few questions but things are confusing at this point. The salesman told me that their “system” shows my Gren to be in production already and that I can’t make any changes, yet ineos website allows me the changes and doesn’t show my order to be in production yet.

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah I got Aug build date too.. I had a brief call first time.. then asked about delivery after I got an email with vin.. had a second call to fully confirm my specs even though she said it was too late at this point haha.. at that time she also asked for a deposit (also mentioned we should see ineos rsvp deposit returned to bank account soon). Wonder if because I was one of the first orders that she asked for a deposit?
I haven't had the second call with them, just the first with an intro, August build date, delivery hopefully November/December, what's your address so we can send you a welcome package. The lady I spoke to claimed I was the earliest order they had at the dealership, but they might just say that to everyone to make us feel special. I reserved the day INEOS opened it up to the US back in 9/2021. If they're trying to get the deposit out of me, they can reach out to me and follow up.

Flinthills

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I haven't had the second call with them, just the first with an intro, August build date, delivery hopefully November/December, what's your address so we can send you a welcome package. The lady I spoke to claimed I was the earliest order they had at the dealership, but they might just say that to everyone to make us feel special. I reserved the day INEOS opened it up to the US back in 9/2021. If they're trying to get the deposit out of me, they can reach out to me and follow up.
I have a 9521#, reservation made on 9/30/21. Red Noland is also my dealer, and they reached out to me on Thursday, told me that my Grenadier was built in August. They also told me that I was the first. LOL. No request for a $1000 deposit, but did tell me that the $500 will be returned, or credited to purchase. I asked if I was still expecting delivery Q4 23, like my email stated, he told me that it would more than likely be Q1 24. I guess if I have waited this long, what is another couple months.

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
MSRP topic wasn't discussed
All 550+ of us received our pre-order number but to date only 50 VIN's (vehicles) have actually been built with a Chicago dealer destination, will be first to ship/arrive to Knauz)
I have one of the 50 VINs assigned to Knauz in Chicago. Per dealership they will be selling at MSRP, no dealer markups.

Back
Top Bottom