The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

GoneNative

Forum Donor
Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
Not trying to poke the hornets nest, but at least you guys have a dealer to reach out to. As @DDG and others have mentioned, we are still waiting to have a dealer assigned to us while the other NA buyers get to start their research and communication process with their respective dealer. I truly believe that in this circumstance (for all NA buyers) Patience will prevail over Perseveration...
wait, I missed this part, so are you just so far from geographically from the first set of dealers that you just don't have one assigned, or your order number means just wait until later?

The second round of dealers for Q3,2024, I wonder if part of the pitch to the first set of dealers from IA is that you will be the only dealers for a year, you will make $$$, do a good job before more dealers come online in Q3.

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
wait, I missed this part, so are you just so far from geographically from the first set of dealers that you just don't have one assigned, or your order number means just wait until later?

The second round of dealers for Q3,2024, I wonder if part of the pitch to the first set of dealers from IA is that you will be the only dealers for a year, you will make $$$, do a good job before more dealers come online in Q3.
No not the case at all, they are part of the first set of dealers. The "Tri-State" dealer in Connecticut that many of us chose as our dealer in the June ordering process has yet to be formally established. For whatever reason they were not able to get the dealer established by the Sept 28th announcement window. If you go to the dealer map on the IA webpage it shows the tri-state dealer as "Coming Soon". So for hundreds of us reservation holders we STILL don't have a dealer to reach out to.

TerryS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:20 PM
Reaction score
Moving on now....

Yep - this guy is not going to make it thru this process...all he has to do is just call the dealer...getting so worked up over not getting a call with multiple posts complaining.

1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:20 PM
Reaction score
I'm on topic for the thread. I'll let the forum know when the dealer in Chicago learns to click send on an email or how to dial a phone lol. Again, based on the other dealer's actions so far, not a great start. You can stop mocking me now for sharing my dealership experience. I would actually like you to share yours so far, so we can compare how much better yours is at the topic of this thread, it will give me hope knowing there is a better way.
I waited 5 days after the dealer announcement.

I reached out to the dealer myself, suspecting that some of the IA automations for contact priority were "new" or "developing" 🤣 . Dealer responded quickly with my VIN, stating that my low pre-order # was already built and had begun the process of moving to the west coast. Everything thus far has been positive, including a dealer launch party invite. I have my built sheet and a list accessories and aftermarket brands the dealer intends to stock.

Personal opinion; you may already have started a relationship with your dealer had you reached out instead of posting here. Good luck.

Reactions: BD1

DDG

Local time
Reaction score
I can fully understand anyone’s frustration at this point. Reserving and waiting a couple years. Following the project closely with excitement and finally getting the go ahead to place an order. It reminds me of taking my kids to Universal Studios theme park years ago. Where they have mastered the art of making you wait. So I won’t tell anyone to not be upset, but like I’ve said before; I am comfortable waiting because every Grenadier they build will hopefully improve the quality of the example I finally get. Hopefully

Local time
Reaction score
Honestly, I’m pretty impressed with Ineos at how drama free the US launch has been. The first US orders are already on the way to the US and the dealers seem to be playing nice.

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sewell Ineos Automotive (Mr. Chance Fuller) reached out to me today with the good news, confirmed by Ineos, that my tow hitch is now on my dealer pre order summary where as before it was not reflected!

They have answered all questions in a very timely manner. Especially so considering they have around 600 Grenadiers on order.

Am thankful that Sewell Ineos Grenadier is what others had said about them-Great Dealership!

Last edited:

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just got a call from Elliot Bay in Seattle introducing themselves. Couldn't take the call, but they left a message with a few details of my order. Nice to hear from them especially since the email address doesn't work.

Cheers

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just got a call from Elliot Bay in Seattle introducing themselves. Couldn't take the call, but they left a message with a few details of my order. Nice to hear from them especially since the email address doesn't work.

Cheers

Javier Chacon with Rusnak | Ineos Granadier in Pasadena reached out to me by phone late last week to introduce himself. We had a very nice conversation and they are holding to MSRP on reservation pre-orders. He sent me my build sheet and it was great to see my switch from rock sliders to side steps that I requested after my initial May 31, 2023 preorder was incorporated into my build sheet.
DaBull

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
Red Nolan Ineos in Colorado Springs just requested a $1,000 deposit. Called and gave it to them. Christine said they're going to know a lot more in the next 30 days once they get the test vehicles and training. Apparently, INEOS is using the test vehicles as a test for what delivery logistics and timing will be for our vehicles.

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
RTGT of Portland, OR has clarified that they will not be asking for a deposit prior to delivery.

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
RTGT of Portland, OR has clarified that they will not be asking for a deposit prior to delivery.
RTGT of Portland is building themselves up to be an absolute stand out dealer. This far I cannot say enough good things about them. Seth and the team are amazing. Their service department is nearly as clean as an operating room. I truly look forward to building a long term relationship with them. It’s also a bonus when you visit to see all the rare Ferrari and Maserati vehicles

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you Uncle Buck! I'll give him much more time since I am a Q1 person after all too!
Got a call today from Billy of Knauz Ineos.
He may have called or will probably call you too.
I'm also on the Q1 '24 build date, hopefully.

Demos will be arriving in a few weeks too.

TRAILMASTER

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got a call today from Billy of Knauz Ineos.
He may have called or will probably call you too.
I'm also on the Q1 '24 build date, hopefully.

Demos will be arriving in a few weeks too.
Just spoke with Billy (Knauz Ineos) an hour ago.
A very pleasant, insightful conversation as I learned:
- my build sheet is correct:
- I am just outside their 50 orders with assigned VIN's so an earlier Q1 delivery expected (works for me);
- MSRP it is and test drives in a few weeks (both confirmed earlier by others);
- for those interested in financing (Santander Bank looks to be lead lender); and
- they also notifying/inquiring with Insurance providers
Just to "Toot" my own IG horn, I recommended Knauz to GC back on 02/22/22 (22/02/22) so very pleased they secured the dealership!

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just spoke with Billy (Knauz Ineos) an hour ago.
A very pleasant, insightful conversation as I learned:
- my build sheet is correct:
- I am just outside their 50 orders with assigned VIN's so an earlier Q1 delivery expected (works for me);
- MSRP it is and test drives in a few weeks (both confirmed earlier by others);
- for those interested in financing (Santander Bank looks to be lead lender); and
- they also notifying/inquiring with Insurance providers
Just to "Toot" my own IG horn, I recommended Knauz to GC back on 02/22/22 (22/02/22) so very pleased they secured the dealership!
Talked to Billie/William last week. Confirmed the order and got VIN (lining up insurance etc). Was told it's "high on the list", no later than "end of the year".

Here's hoping for a most excellent Christmas Morning.

Karearea

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:20 AM
Reaction score
You’ll get a call soon.
I got a call to let me know they will be calling me once they get a full list of customers who pre ordered. I did get to ask a few questions but things are confusing at this point. The salesman told me that their “system” shows my Gren to be in production already and that I can’t make any changes, yet ineos website allows me the changes and doesn’t show my order to be in production yet.
Hey Mercurio can you walk me through how you changed your order on the website please?
Of course it may be different here in Noo Zild but I could at least try 🤷🏼‍♂️

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:20 AM
Reaction score
Hey Mercurio can you walk me through how you changed your order on the website please?
Of course it may be different here in Noo Zild but I could at least try 🤷🏼‍♂️
When I changed my order last December I did it at the dealer, he entered it into the Ineos system directly and printed out a copy of the changes.
I would recommend that method

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Red Nolan Ineos in Colorado Springs just requested a $1,000 deposit. Called and gave it to them. Christine said they're going to know a lot more in the next 30 days once they get the test vehicles and training. Apparently, INEOS is using the test vehicles as a test for what delivery logistics and timing will be for our vehicles.

Nice! Getting closer!

ArtCee

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Rusnak Pasadena emailed a video this morning showing the two demo vehicles they just had delivered. They are scheduling test drives this weekend. They are Ineos owned vehicles and not for sale "at any price".

Back
Top Bottom