The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

Grenadier Journals

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
just curious here but why does anyone think “they’ll be slapping a huge price increase on them?” The covid days of crazy free money are mostly over unless you want a Porsche gt3 Rs but mostly dealers have not been getting much over sticker for cars. The two California dealers I’ve spoken with have both confirmed there are sticking to sticker for ordered cars and both mentioned it’s a low volume vehicle. i might be missing something? super excited for our cars…. My date has slipped also
This would be for a car that’s already in production and on its way.. not a grenadier that’s going to be ordered in the next week or so.. any new order i still don’t think they will through a premium price on.. if he doesn’t take his pre ordered car that’s already being built it’s gotta go somewhere.. and when some new guys comes into the dealer that have just learned about the grenadier they can order one and expect it to show up mid to late 2024… once they hear that you don’t think one of those guys is willing to pay over asking to have it now even if it isn’t his spec?

Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
This would be for a car that’s already in production and on its way.. not a grenadier that’s going to be ordered in the next week or so.. any new order i still don’t think they will through a premium price on.. if he doesn’t take his pre ordered car that’s already being built it’s gotta go somewhere.. and when some new guys comes into the dealer that have just learned about the grenadier they can order one and expect it to show up mid to late 2024… once they hear that you don’t think one of those guys is willing to pay over asking to have it now even if it isn’t his spec?
Are you planning on flipping your Grenadier?

Jiman01

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone working with the NC dealer out of High Point? I did not get a comfort level they knew much. I am driving there next week but am certainly not getting build sheet info nor confirmation of an order.

I need to call. Tell me more.

Grenadier Journals

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
Are you planning on flipping your Grenadier?
Hell no I never said anything like that! Been waiting for mine a long time.. I was simply trying to give @2wheelfish an idea since it sounds like his truck isn’t going to be made to his spec and he’s gonna have to re order and be at the bottom of the list now.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
I was notified by Ineos that U.S. dealer selection/details were available on the Grenadier web site as of September 28. While I was previously “by default” assigned the Philadelphia dealer, I was surprised to find out the dealership is located in Devon, PA. I called them and inquired about my Pre-Order. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I have a build date of 11/23/23. No vin number assigned yet. FYI my Pre-Order was placed 8/14/23 and I was later assigned a Pre-Order number 13593.
Also learned the Dealer is expecting demo Grenadiers to arrive next week which I intend to take on an open road test drive.
They are just taking the piss.
Which year has 23 months????

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I truly love the international confusion that exists between units of measure, formatting, and the array of the English languages on this forum

Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
Sorry I'm not very good at this. I reached to INEOS in Aug and was told my dealer would contact me in Sept from Atlanta GA 6hrs away from my home. Sept has ended and I have still not heard heard anything. Basically the only information I have received have been answers to my questions. I am on the fence if I am staying in or getting out based on several issues posted here and the distance I would have to drive or truck to my dealership. I in contact with INEOS about the truck version and may just wait on it. At 62 and I've been in over two years I may not live long enough to get one. I paid my deposit in month two after it opened and I did get a build number looked to be in 14000 family so I'm praying that s not actual vehicle numbers. If anyone in USA has any other update please let me know.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did get a build number looked to be in 14000 family so I'm praying that s not actual vehicle numbers. If anyone in USA has any other update please let me know.
A 14000 number will get you delivery in the first part of next year; but if you placed your reservation over 2 years ago, you should be substantially below that number. Either way, from what has been said on here, the dealers are contacting customers in batches of production (roughly); thus as a 14000 person, you're a bit down the line before a dealer has any real info for you.

Regal Ineos is the dealer you're looking for (https://www.regal.ineosgrenadier.com/), if you have further questions, give them a call

Local time
Reaction score
Hell no I never said anything like that! Been waiting for mine a long time.. I was simply trying to give @2wheelfish an idea since it sounds like his truck isn’t going to be made to his spec and he’s gonna have to re order and be at the bottom of the list now.
Glad to hear that. We definitely don’t approve of flipping. I hope you enjoy your Grenadier for many years!!!

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:22 PM
Reaction score
Sorry I'm not very good at this. I reached to INEOS in Aug and was told my dealer would contact me in Sept from Atlanta GA 6hrs away from my home. Sept has ended and I have still not heard heard anything. Basically the only information I have received have been answers to my questions. I am on the fence if I am staying in or getting out based on several issues posted here and the distance I would have to drive or truck to my dealership. I in contact with INEOS about the truck version and may just wait on it. At 62 and I've been in over two years I may not live long enough to get one. I paid my deposit in month two after it opened and I did get a build number looked to be in 14000 family so I'm praying that s not actual vehicle numbers. If anyone in USA has any other update please let me know.
Stick with if you can. The truck is great to drive and very capable. My eldest lives near your GA dealer, he reckons they will be up and running well in the next few days. He also tells me their main franchise is Nissan, they’ve a good reputation. I intend making him test drive a demo when I’m there next month!
The double cab Q truck does look very good though.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
Hi Harley1715, My preorder number is in the 14,000's too. Be glad your just 62. I'm 71. I am hoping to get mine on or before my birthday in May and it will be the best present ever. DaBull

Local time
Reaction score
We should start a poll, to figure the average age of USA Grenadier owners. I think the demographic data would be extremely interesting.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We should start a poll, to figure the average age of USA Grenadier owners. I think the demographic data would be extremely interesting.
There's a thread about that around here somewhere....

Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
A 14000 number will get you delivery in the first part of next year; but if you placed your reservation over 2 years ago, you should be substantially below that number. Either way, from what has been said on here, the dealers are contacting customers in batches of production (roughly); thus as a 14000 person, you're a bit down the line before a dealer has any real info for you.

Regal Ineos is the dealer you're looking for (https://www.regal.ineosgrenadier.com/), if you have further questions, give them a call

Yes, I don't understand I read a thread gent stated to he sent in his pre-order Aug 2023 and he ha a build date of Nov 2023 with a 13000xx number. Makes no sense at all because I did change mine but my second reservation number was Sept 2022 I just checked it. It sorta P me off as I haven't received any information from these guys without asking first. You shouldn't have to babysit ordering a $84,000 vehicle especially a first year build one. I ordered a new Defender 110 for my daughter months ago and its scheduled for delivery end of Oct without any issues.

Back
Top Bottom