The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Who is experiencing software or electrical gremlins?

Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
Also have you noticed there are 2 alarm sounds one where the horn sounds in bursts (left back windows open) and another hi pitched wailing sound have others had the 2 different sounds.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:55 AM
Reaction score
he gave solid advice about the electronic gremlins. Switch on ignition and wait a sew seconds for the systems to settle down before starting seems to fix much of the intermittent glitches
Yes, that's good advice, that's what I do, but sometimes I have to do it over 3 times after each other before all warnings are gone

Andrew Kilby

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:55 PM
Reaction score
I think you should be more precise, but probably you don't understand our part of the World :ROFLMAO:.

You have the ...
  • French from France, they speak French
  • Walloons from Belgium, they speak French, slightly different.
  • Flemish from Belgium, they speak Dutch
  • You have also a small region in the Walloon part of Belgium where people speak German, got it?
  • The Dutch from the Netherlands, they speak Dutch, with a weird accent ;)
And then the stereotypes ...
  • The French (from France) think the Belgians are stupid and retarded and speak French in a weird way.
  • The Belgians think the French are chauvinistic and dumb
  • The Walloons don't like their fellow citizens the Flemish because they vote for extreme right political party's, but admit they work hard, but don't enjoy live.
  • The Flemish don't like the Walloons because they vote leftist party's and are lazy, and that part of the Flemish taxes go to the Walloon part of the country.
  • The Flemish (from Belgium) think the Dutch (from the Netherlands) are arrogant.
  • The Dutch (from the Netherlands) think the Flemish are dumb.
I repeat, these are stereotypes.

My father was a Walloon, from Belgium, my mother a Flemish from Belgium. We (me and my brothers) spoke French at home in the Flemish zone therefore studied in Dutch, and are perfect bilingual.
Therefore my brothers and me are lazy, dumb, enjoy life, work hard, pay a lot of taxes to sustain the Walloons, our father brothers, etc.

So, you said the "French people don't like the Dutch"? If you understood my simple explanation :unsure: you will see this is complete nonsense.
Instead of that, when in Hambach they see my name, they would probable treat me very well, because I have a very common French name too. :devilish:
Omg. Thank heavens I am Australian. We are a simple lot here.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Omg. Thank heavens I am Australian. We are a simple lot here.
Yes, we’re all quietly relieved that the Nullabor and Red Centre are slightly too dry and hot to walk across; and the Bass Strait is slightly too wet and cold to swim across.

Last edited:

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Beg/PBD does your car lock with the buttons on the drivers door??
Yes it does mate, just tried it through the open window.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes mine works too , my problem seems to be the top door latch needs adjusting will do at weekend.

Reactions: PBD

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Would appear my vehicle has all the standard warnings. Although I did note that the battery is at 81%. However, I am not unhappy as I know I am not alone and software will fix it.

I have the following to date (on the centre screen). I should add these are not simultaneous - but one of them or none.
1) Power Steering
2) Transmission
3) PDC
4) TPWS

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Would appear my vehicle has all the standard warnings. Although I did note that the battery is at 81%. However, I am not unhappy as I know I am not alone and software will fix it.

I have the following to date (on the centre screen). I should add these are not simultaneous - but one of them or none.
1) Power Steering
2) Transmission
3) PDC
4) TPWS
I feel cheated, I have never had TPWS (what is it?) - and don’t have a clue what PDC is despite having had this loads of times! 😀

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've swum in Bass Strait (the colder side) . It's warmer than the Celtic Sea where I swam yesterday. And the same degree of wetness!
Yes, me too actually - we used to ‘hit the beach’ in Penguin and Burnie. Pretty brrrr for a sandgroper.
Where were you swimming yesterday?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, me too actually - we used to ‘hit the beach’ in Penguin and Burnie. Pretty brrrr for a sandgroper.
Where were you swimming yesterday?
I windsurfed that coast in the 89s in winter. All that crap from the mills used to coat my board.
Yesterday, Portheras beach. Very clean, but who knows how much heavy metal from all those old mines leaching in into the sea!

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I windsurfed that coast in the 89s in winter. All that crap from the mills used to coat my board.
Yesterday, Portheras beach. Very clean, but who knows how much heavy metal from all those old mines leaching in into the sea!
Depends if you're in the elements😉

Back
Top Bottom