The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Where's the confidence level in the company?

Michael_in_Baja

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score
The average transaction price in the US in October was 48.5. I was 93.5. That's nominally double. A base lx600 is 92.5. I'm calling it expensive Mr. Moneybags.
I have built and rebuilt dozens of cars and trucks in my life, mostly because I could not rationalize buying the latest and greatest of whatever it was I wanted only to have to throw another $$,$$$ at it to make it do what I wanted or needed it to do.

When I looked at the Grenadier there was literally nothing I thought I wanted or needed, that it did not have, and it does not have many things "modern" vehicles today come with I do not want. In the end I ask mysef, "what could I build it for" my conclusion with the Grenadier was that I could not build it for what I paid for it. For these reasons this vehicle was an exceptional value in my eyes.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score
I have built and rebuilt dozens of cars and trucks in my life, mostly because I could not rationalize buying the latest and greatest of whatever it was I wanted only to have to throw another $$,$$$ at it to make it do what I wanted or needed it to do.

When I looked at the Grenadier there was literally nothing I thought I wanted or needed, that it did not have, and it does not have many things "modern" vehicles today come with I do not want. In the end I ask mysef, "what could I build it for" my conclusion with the Grenadier was that I could not build it for what I paid for it. For these reasons this vehicle was an exceptional value in my eyes.
1729215135506.gif

Michael_in_Baja

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score
The average transaction price in the US in October was 48.5. I was 93.5. That's nominally double. A base lx600 is 92.5. I'm calling it expensive Mr. Moneybags.

When I looked at the Grenadier there was literally nothing I thought I wanted or needed, that it did not have, and it does not have many things "modern" vehi cles today come with I do not want. In the end I ask mysef, "what could I build it for" my conclusion with the Grenadier was that I could not build it for what I paid for it.For these reasons this vehicle was an exceptional value in my eyes.
Maybe 6/23 build is a 23.5 year! 😀
I see where this is going...

That means my 2024 build is a 24.41666666667 (May 2024).

Back
Top Bottom