The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Where's the confidence level in the company?

Karearea

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:41 PM
Reaction score
Reading this forum, you would think that Ineos is going out of business. As the company motto is "Grit, Rigour & Humour" i really don't believe they are going to give up on this project. My car is a very early chassis number so I had a couple of issues which have been corrected now. I personally really enjoy the car and and feel the negative press and reviews are a massive distraction from what is a brilliant vehicle.
Hi Wolfman (a guy I know has this name as NZ’s strongest man for a while and he helped strength test my teen boys at the time. Lovely gentle giant of a guy) sorry for sidebar but your name took me back!
I have vin 193 and am proud of it! Can you beat that to the downside???
Wonder if I’m MY 23 or not 🤣

Grey Wolf

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
Hi Wolfman (a guy I know has this name as NZ’s strongest man for a while and he helped strength test my teen boys at the time. Lovely gentle giant of a guy) sorry for sidebar but your name took me back!
I have vin 193 and am proud of it! Can you beat that to the downside???
Wonder if I’m MY 23 or not 🤣
With VIN193 you must have been in the factory on the spanners giving Sir Jim a hand. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom