The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What Rocksliders / Side Steps did you choose

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:19 PM
Reaction score
I see the slider’s grip surface is dusty af. Does the dirty brush/rinse off easily? Or does it remain with the dusty tone?

I have had other sliders in the past where the sandpaper-ish top plate surface was persistently “dirty” looking.
I took the pics live while in Moab out on the trail. They get nice and black once rinsed off. I'll post a pic in the morning , I just came home from Moab and rinsed off the car but it's dark now.

Last edited:

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Washed the dust off the car last night. This is how it looks in the morning. It's pretty overcast here.

There is grip tape on the sliders, comes with it, that makes it easy to step on it without sliding off.

1000008187.jpg
1000008188.jpg

Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
Washed the dust off the car last night. This is how it looks in the morning. It's pretty overcast here.

There is grip tape on the sliders, comes with it, that makes it easy to step on it without sliding off.

View attachment 7873179View attachment 7873178
thank you! How durable is the surface? Do you imagine tearing it or scrapping chunks off? Say you have gravel stuck in the soles of your shoes?

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
thank you! How durable is the surface? Do you imagine tearing it or scrapping chunks off? Say you have gravel stuck in the soles of your shoes?
It looks durable to me. My friend has had his on for a couple of months and it looks the same as when new.
Dissent off-road recommended putting this truck bed liner on underneath the slider for touch-up purposes after rock contacts. They said its better than paint and much tougher.
I took this picture at Dissents workshop in Auburn, CA when i was there to have the slider installed (it was on the way to Moab and i saved on shipping).

PXL_20241004_182247049.jpg

Back
Top Bottom