The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score
I knew I wanted a driver's side grab handle.
I ordered the right hand drive version cars grab handle for the left side from ineos. Works to much better and I prefer to have this handle to get into the car.
Took about 6 weeks to get to the US and my ineos dealer.

We've got a RHD handle on order. Still several weeks out. The Better Half asked for it specifically but I've noticed that, at my height and seat position, I can occasionally activate the lockers with my head when using the steering wheel to climb in. I've never quite mastered @Tazzieman's gutter grab.

Reactions: Max

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:48 PM
Reaction score

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:48 PM
Reaction score
After 13 mos of waiting I finally got the wing chequer plate installed. Some things I think (as will most of you with your own particular items) the Gren has to have, lockers, panels, safari windows, sela green, whale foreskin steering wheel hide etc etc. The chequer plate was on the 'must have' list. I al still searching for bonnet chequer.

Thanks to Mr. & Mrs. @Logsplitter for very kindly picking up my OEM plate down in South Africa and for carting it around for weeks. It is definitely the best travelled item on my wagon by a long shot!

Unfortunately due to some EU laws we were denied the option at build, but where there's a will (and a willing friend) there's a way.

Most chuffed.

Black rivets matter.

Attachments

• IMG_2318.jpeg
    IMG_2318.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2317.jpeg
    IMG_2317.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2316.jpeg
    IMG_2316.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 20

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:48 PM
Reaction score
did you put something between the chequer plates and the bodywork to prevent damage?

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:48 PM
Reaction score
After 13 mos of waiting I finally got the wing chequer plate installed. Some things I think (as will most of you with your own particular items) the Gren has to have, lockers, panels, safari windows, sela green, whale foreskin steering wheel hide etc etc. The chequer plate was on the 'must have' list. I al still searching for bonnet chequer.

Thanks to Mr. & Mrs. @Logsplitter for very kindly picking up my OEM plate down in South Africa and for carting it around for weeks. It is definitely the best travelled item on my wagon by a long shot!

Unfortunately due to some EU laws we were denied the option at build, but where there's a will (and a willing friend) there's a way.

Most chuffed.

Black rivets matter.
I missed the whale foreskin option, bugger 🤣

Back
Top Bottom