The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Dok

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
IG_BipBip_Autel_TPMS_IMG_5338.jpg

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:21 PM
Reaction score
Today I got my compressor installed. A tjm pro with the catuned bracket.
You can barely see it on the right side in the photo.
I also updated my old psi meter for this digital inflator/deflator from morrflate. Both works perfect!

Pro tip. 20ft hoses are the right length for this vehicle.
a53a5208-e3f8-4e3b-b79b-e0d5c7c1a94f-1_all_21650.jpg

Last edited:

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
And one more thing...
My ac blow hot air when set to the feet vent and front vent.
With front vent only it blows cold air.

The dealer noticed that it was low on coolant, topped it up. Ever since that top up my ac has been perfect! I'm going on a a couple of hours driving tomorrow and Thursday. Today I only drove an hour back from the dealer. I'll give an update if anything changes.

Last edited:

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:21 PM
Reaction score
I took a drive to Biggenden via Windera, Ban Ban Springs, and then an overnight stay and back on the road to Woolooga which is shown here in the pic. The interesting part of the road is no fencing, the cattle are kept in their paddocks by grids across the road. Definitely daytime driving only, we stopped a couple of times to allow cattle to pass by...quite a technical drive from two lanes, one lane then dirt in places then highway home, about 700klms round trip.(y)

Attachments

• IMG_7181.jpg
    IMG_7181.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 35

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I installed heavier compression rate front springs for the front axle. The same as comes with the Grenadier for the vehicles with a winch. I'm preparing for the GP factor hidden winch install at the end of October.
No pics, but you know it's just a spring...

Surprisingly reasonably priced as an Ineos part from the dealer, Warner Ineos in salt lake City. I have nothing but great experiences from those guys and Todd the service manager is great.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I installed heavier compression rate front springs for the front axle. The same as comes with the Grenadier for the vehicles with a winch. I'm preparing for the GP factor hidden winch install at the end of October.
No pics, but you know it's just a spring...

Surprisingly reasonably priced as an Ineos part from the dealer, Warner Ineos in salt lake City. I have nothing but great experiences from those guys and Todd the service manager is great.
Did you measure the ride height difference (lift) from the stock to the new front springs?

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did not. It is a bit higher though. If I'd guess maybe half an inch?
I used an original Ineos spring and Ineos dealer installation to make sure I got warranty maintained.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A bit more work done.
I ordered the dissent off-road sliders about 6 weeks ago after I banged up my side step even after trying to be very careful on a rocky trail...

They are super nice. Went to their shop about halfway between San Francisco and lake Tahoe to pick them up. I had asked prior if they could install them for me and they did (for a fee), as I had the trunk full of gear making my way to Moab grenadier fest.

Install took them about 2-2.5 hours with no take off so it's a pretty thorough process. Got to see their work on other cars and they have done some amazing work. Best I've seen and I've seen a decent number of builds. They don't look like it but they have their own powder coating facility, robotic laser cutter, robotic welders, 3D scanners and a bunch of other things. Super nice people. Highly, highly recommended.

PXL_20241009_150439094.jpg
PXL_20241009_150445222.jpg
PXL_20241009_150450684.jpg

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I knew I wanted a driver's side grab handle.
I ordered the right hand drive version cars grab handle for the left side from ineos. Works to much better and I prefer to have this handle to get into the car.
Took about 6 weeks to get to the US and my ineos dealer.
PXL_20241009_150301531.jpg

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What was the cost of the front springs? I've been considering the same "upgrade"

Back
Top Bottom