The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Dre80

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:18 PM
Reaction score
In anticipation of the imminent deliveries, what did you do with your Grenadier this weekend?

Tell the community and share the love, and pictures, lots of pictures.

This thread will remain locked until the first member tells me they have taken delivery.
Not the big kid!

Attachments

• IMG_7097.jpeg
    IMG_7097.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 16

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You get it salty though!
Can always spot the guys who launch boats , live near the sea or get sand in their cracks!

Nope, I’ve had the car 6 months and first time it’s been near the beach was this month.
The black coating?? seemed to rub off wherever the trailer coupling touched it the first time I put a trailer on it 4 months ago. That is now rusted. Probably just surface rust, but it’s the first time I’ve had that happen to a towball.

IMG_6796.jpeg

Again, probably surface rust, but still looks dodgy as on a new vehicle.

Last edited:

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
Is that an
Nope, I’ve had the car 6 months and first time it’s been near the beach was this month.
The black coating?? seemed to rub off wherever the trailer coupling touched it the first time I put a trailer on it 4 months ago. That is now rusted. Probably just surface rust, but it’s the first time I’ve had that happen to a towball.

View attachment 7870902

Is that an IA towball hitch? It looks aftermarket.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7870902

The shiny ones are chromed, but use it enough and it chips off and rusts. But I see online you can upgrade to stainless chinesium for about 100 bucks 😉

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score
That towball looks so different than the one ia sells in North America. I've used mine a couple of times but I have none of the rust or issues you have.

Back
Top Bottom