The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Boise

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:13 PM
Reaction score
I have no stake in the game, and as a forum Admin I try to be objective, but I say this without my admin hat on.

I know different dealers are at different stages of completeness, different areas of the country, and everything else, but hopefully most dealers will implement some of the wonderful things their fellow IG partners are doing. Several dealers are really kicking ass so far and I think the folks in Idaho are doing it right. I just went to their website and saw this. Who could really ask for more?

View attachment 7833264
Thanks Krabby!

Chris

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:13 AM
Reaction score
Looks good, are they the new Urban Automotive ones?
Happy with them? Might also get a set if I can get them in Australia.
Yes they are 👍
They are adjustable in that the mountings are slotted, I have them set closest to the body at the moment, they will slide out up to maybe 25-30 mm (a good inch)
Went on ok but took a bit of wangling as the holes didn’t immediately line up
My tip is to very loosely mount the front (2bolts into captive nuts on the chassis, then the two bolts at the rear, as they go into standard loose nuts. Once they’re all started it all pulls into position as everything is tightened. All fixings supplied 👍
I prefer them to the Ineos ones as the step platform is wider and more useable.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:13 AM
Reaction score
dId a trip from deepest Hertfordshire earlier today back to home and got a stonking 26.5 mpg. Was mostly 40 miles of fast A roads, 8 miles of B roads and about 2 miles off road in rutted farm tracks and field edges. There was a bit of start stop traffic on the dual carriageway but I’m pretty chuffed with the lack of thirst.

still not had the software update but that’s all set for next week courtesy of Adventure Automotive in Northampton, who are lending me their own Gren while they fettle it. Fingers crossed that fixes the various electrical warnings.

Attachments

• IMG_1143.jpeg
    IMG_1143.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 48

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score
I chased the hidden footwell wires. Not sure where I'll mount the unit but left enough length for options.
Also put a battery post cover over that naughtily exposed aux battery pos terminal. And picked up a set of spare wheel nuts.
20231124_184735.jpg

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:13 AM
Reaction score
So this is a little example why I like MM as a colour and the big bumper ain't bad at all
dirtcolour_gren.jpg

The dirt colour is almost the same as MM and the bumper keeps really a lot of this sticky stuff away.. - as you see here are a lot of maples around.. the maple seeds are almost anywhere this time of the year.

IGL

GG #2697
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, the maple seeds are everywhere. If you open the hood or the tailgate, you'll find countless maple seeds everywhere. They crawl into the smallest gaps and are sometimes very difficult to remove. A challenge every year. I hope they won't take root in remaining dirt. 😅

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, the maple seeds are everywhere. If you open the hood or the tailgate, you'll find countless maple seeds everywhere. They crawl into the smallest gaps and are sometimes very difficult to remove. A challenge every year. I hope they won't take root in remaining dirt. 😅
Just imagine little maples growing from fenders and bumper. Organic camouflage..

NoAge Hunter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So this is a little example why I like MM as a colour and the big bumper ain't bad at all
View attachment 7833778

The dirt colour is almost the same as MM and the bumper keeps really a lot of this sticky stuff away.. - as you see here are a lot of maples around.. the maple seeds are almost anywhere this time of the year.
Couldn‘t agree more to the benefit of the MM color. 😉👍🏻

Attachments

• IMG_2389.jpeg
    IMG_2389.jpeg
    489.2 KB · Views: 55

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score
Just ordered a set of the Camper's Choice bags for under seat storage when my Grenadier finally comes home.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score
Oh, and I ordered a Midland MXT575 too. Have a Kenwood HAM radio as well but not sure if I will mount both. The Kenwood I started to build into a mobile shack setup. Need a case and a battery then that's pretty much complete.

Back
Top Bottom