The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
26 t. With rear lift and steer axels. 10 m long. Ideal to crawl true narrow city streets and manoeuvre in between cyclist, pedestrians and random parked cars.
sounds like a very good bit of kit.

jert

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score
Started the conversion of the trunk. 1.9m is more than enough room given my size and the dog seems to like it as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2430.jpeg
    IMG_2430.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_2433.jpeg
    IMG_2433.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_2436.jpeg
    IMG_2436.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2440.jpeg
    IMG_2440.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 197

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you running HAM? i'm curious how you wired everything and where you chose to place the receiver.

Yes HF and VHF - more info on this thread.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Started the conversion of the trunk. 1.9m is more than enough room given my size and the dog seems to like it as well.
Are the blue handles on the Euro boxes inserts?

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:56 PM
Reaction score
Here’s a little video of my first opportunity to try out low range, on a reccie for an upcoming day trip with Simmo's Offroad Tours. Nothing extreme, probably best described as a 'medium' difficulty trip. The Grenadier performed faultlessly. I’m a very happy chappy. 🙂

View: https://youtu.be/eJ0uOOOYCfg?si=qMuI6SFkP_PIm6JC

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone in Edinburgh who is expecting a grey Gren , your car might be at your dealer . Just saw a transport vehicle with 5 of them heading To Edinburgh .

IGL

GG #2697
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score
Last edited:

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So today I finally took delivery of my Grenadier.

I only got to drive for 100km but she is every bit as good as I hoped & imagined, as so many have mentioned on the fourm, powerful, imposing, functional, solid, beautifully designed & fuctional, easy to drive, wonderful seats that provide a commanding driving position.

The infamous RHD footrest is OK for me but just. It's a silly design and does impact the space within the drivers leg area and detracts from the driving experience not adds to it.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Two full days driving, 1200km. I agree that the RHD footrest is OK but would be better if it was not there. I have a bruised left knee from hitting it on the steering column every time I got in and out until I realised my wife lowered it 🙄.

Despite previously owning Defenders It’s taking me a while to get used to holding the key in my left hand when I get in again. Maybe by the end of tomorrow I’ll have my routine sorted.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score
Fixed a couple things underneath the car and added a proper jack.
Your post made me realize there is a large selection of marine (boat) attachments designed for round rails!

Excellent!!!

img_6490-jpg.7825126

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Two full days driving, 1200km. I agree that the RHD footrest is OK but would be better if it was not there. I have a bruised left knee from hitting it on the steering column every time I got in and out until I realised my wife lowered it 🙄.

Despite previously owning Defenders It’s taking me a while to get used to holding the key in my left hand when I get in again. Maybe by the end of tomorrow I’ll have my routine sorted.
I don't understand all you guys who are letting your wife get in the drivers seat and adjust the controls.
Ok, let her in once to start with, but surely not drive it.

Back
Top Bottom