The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
@rovie what is your DIY solution for the DRL switch off?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
@rovie what is your DIY solution for the DRL switch off?
@ECrider I would like to put a switch in between. But I have to research and think about it. Simply disconnecting the cables does not work. I think that gives interference in the software and thus error messages.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@ECrider I would like to put a switch in between. But I have to research and think about it. Simply disconnecting the cables does not work. I think that gives interference in the software and thus error messages.
shame @Jean Mercier isn't a hunter or we would've had a workaround by now!

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My dealer and I just went looking for the cause of the water leaking from the center tunnel fairing. It is definitely not a leak in the air conditioning piping. The interior air condenses somewhere on components of the air conditioning system and then drips into the footwell. This is bad because it will cause corrosion in certain areas. The dealer has photographed this and is forwarding it to Ineos. I'll let them surprise me.

I have exactly the same issue. I reported last week that my new dealer had found a split in the condensation drain pipe and fixed that. I had hoped that would solve the issue, but it hasn't, I still have condensation dripping into the front footwell.

My dealer has raised a technical fault with Ineos and is waiting for input from them.

Anyone else got this problem?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They're big tyre tracks...

Reactions: PBD

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score
My experience is that the engine fan howls loudly for a very long time even after a few kilometers without a major load.
Exactly my observation as well.

My guess is that this is due to a DPF cleaning cycle. In that case, switching off the fan(s) with some trick might be a bad idea.

When I came home from an event at 2 o'clock nighttime, it was a real pain. I parked my car on the driveway and it made a noise like a starting F4. It's a residential area so my neighbors will not be amused if this happens again and again.

There should be a setting to stop PDF cleaning cycles from being carried out within a definable time slot like e.g. 22:00 - 7:00 o'clock.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Daylight: For hunters, some DIY rubber or plastic covers with clamps or suction cups might do the trick. Simple, cheap and effective - albeit a bit cumbersome.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Daylight: For hunters, some DIY rubber or plastic covers with clamps or suction cups might do the trick. Simple, cheap and effective - albeit a bit cumbersome.
I‘d love to have a camo mode for the driving lights as well. But I think that is more for the look and feel. For the game it probably doesn’t make any difference whether the noisy vehicle crawling through their bush has its lights on or not.

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Probably one for the joke thread rather than here, but it is what I did this morning.

I've tried taking pictures of the webs, as some are getting quite elaborate, and I'm sure I recognised the cheeky eight-legged joker in the driver's mirror!

IMG_3582.jpeg

Last edited:

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Probably one for the joke thread rather than here, but it is what I did this morning.

I've tried taking pictures of the webs, as some are getting quite elaborate, and I'm sure I recongnised the cheeky eight-legged joker in the driver's mirror!

View attachment 7824114
... and you're wearing the same T-shirt I wore last week. Today is Series I T-shirt day for me.:D

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
So you have been at the Grenadiers Big Bang location. (y)

Can you park there?

And you've a smart number plate. :)

Back
Top Bottom