The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score
If you look carefully you can see the wire run up to the dome light
I bet you were guy everyone hated when the find the image in the random painting trend happened. The picture was revealed and you were like I see it, it's a ape eating a banana while riding a surfboard.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
I bet you were guy everyone hated when the find the image in the random painting trend happened. The picture was revealed and you were like I see it, it's a ape eating a banana while riding a surfboard.

I struggled for years with those bloody things. Couldn’t see anything despite all the “just go cross eyed and the image pops out” advice.

Then after looking at one for minutes an elephant popped out of the page at me, that was a bizarre experience.

However I could instantly see the cable going to the rear light !! 😀 👍

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you have the Bison rear area raised shelf installed, and have gear on it, the rear dome light will no longer illuminate the cargo area below. I applied a length of LED sticky-back light strip to the underside of the rack edge. All is well lit now.

View attachment 7867467
I did the same but the wire is threaded through the front left plastic mount. It was a pain because I took the rack down to make it easier.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
I am not surprised they did not offer the under-armour as standard; the vehicle was over weight already and the extra weight would not help fuel economy in any case.
Nobody was asking for standard, just an option.
After all , those who get serious about 4x4s add heavy bullbars , winches, racks and all sorts of other panels and gear. Fuel economy doesn't trump functionality!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score
when is a door not a door

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We are preparing for the field day with historic Howard tillage machines and have brought the first machines into the field. I grew up with Howard and knew the production. The best-known product is the Howard Rotavator. But there was also the seed drill (a combination of the Rotavator and a seed drill) and many other machines.
You Australians in particular should know Howard. After all, Arthur Clifford Howard was Australian. But you Brits will certainly be familiar with Howard too. He moved to Upminster, Essex.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    614.9 KB · Views: 44

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
We are preparing for the field day with historic Howard tillage machines and have brought the first machines into the field. I grew up with Howard and knew the production. The best-known product is the Howard Rotavator. But there was also the seed drill (a combination of the Rotavator and a seed drill) and many other machines.
You Australians in particular should know Howard. After all, Arthur Clifford Howard was Australian. But you Brits will certainly be familiar with Howard too. He moved to Upminster, Essex.

The ripe old age of 101.

Although, I’d guess only about 2% of the population in Australia would have heard of Howard. Like most other places including the US, the rest of its people have likely never been anywhere near a farm sadly.

Back
Top Bottom