The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score

Karearea

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if you could supply a link to the track mounted steps that are in your lovely looking truck? Cheers

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score
I have some copper grease in toolkit, do you happen to know if this will be ok for same purpose on wheel nuts?
@Karearea the Molykote didn‘t change the tightening torque, normal copper grease will do it. The protection against corrosion will be the same.

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score
lol

I remember that post.

Wasn't Iveco part of that Santana group also?
Ha, I think he was mistaking the Grenadier for an IVECO Massif, who was made after IVECO bought over Santana. I had the same experience, someone asked me if I had bought an Iveco Massif. He had never heard of the Grenadier nor Ineos. And to admit, like with the old Defender, the Massive is a bit of a look alike.

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have some copper grease in toolkit, do you happen to know if this will be ok for same purpose on wheel nuts?
Just bear in mind that the normal recommendation for wet torque settings Vs dry is that wet should be 25% less than dry.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
Today I went to see my other horses, which I have further away. You visit family who live further away from time to time too, or not? ;)

Attachments

• 297EB9B8-B9A5-4386-9B89-99E6EDFB7552.jpeg
    297EB9B8-B9A5-4386-9B89-99E6EDFB7552.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 57

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I see it fits it that car parking space a treat 😂
I checked the length, 5440mm, which now means some UK council car parks will fine you over 5mtr.
Also can't use local tip as its a pick-up. And, you can't use a commercial vehicle at the tip but not sure how the local staff would be able to tell when you can have blanked out rear widows on non commercial and windows on the commercial. They have made our local tip a one way but the area is so tight I have to reverse to get round and the cars behind aren't expecting it and are too close.
It's quieter than the normal Grenadier as it doesn't have the open cargo area and the ride is just as good, feels lighter and might corner better on the lower profile tyres. Nice vehicle, I now have to visit a mate tonight as he's always been a pick-up guy until he turned to the dark side on his last company vehicle and went electric, I haven't stopped taking the p**s since. He likes these and I'm trying to turn him back.

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I checked the length, 5440mm, which now means some UK council car parks will fine you over 5mtr.
Also can't use local tip as its a pick-up. And, you can't use a commercial vehicle at the tip but not sure how the local staff would be able to tell when you can have blanked out rear widows on non commercial and windows on the commercial. They have made our local tip a one way but the area is so tight I have to reverse to get round and the cars behind aren't expecting it and are too close.
It's quieter than the normal Grenadier as it doesn't have the open cargo area and the ride is just as good, feels lighter and might corner better on the lower profile tyres. Nice vehicle, I now have to visit a mate tonight as he's always been a pick-up guy until he turned to the dark side on his last company vehicle and went electric, I haven't stopped taking the p**s since. He likes these and I'm trying to turn him back.
Where I live the council have always been fussy about which vehicles can use the tip, sometimes you can "buy a pass" from the tip rats.
The end result being most of the local lanes have a pile of mattresses and sofas on a Monday morning.

Back
Top Bottom