The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:29 PM
Reaction score
Yesterday I got my wolfbox and my gmrs radio installed. I got the power controller option to the wolfbox and have it setup so it automatically records based on sensing G forces (low). Seems to work really well. If I slam the door it starts recording for 20 seconds.

1000029714.jpg

GPS sensor was mounted in the passenger side corner of the dash.

1000029735.jpg
And the rear camera
1000029734.jpg

All the wires was run on the passenger side wire channel. I put the power controller in the passenger footwell near where the internal power tap is located, but I took power from an unused fuse in the fuse box under the rear seat. I did tap into the rear backup lights so the wolfbox changes view to backup view no matter what else is on the display.

Took a while about 11 am to 5pm. Mostly because not being familiar with the trim.

I had a former employee that is an automotive electronics installer help me out (or rather he did most of it, I was just in the way). I used to be in the automotive biz (software and vehicle controllers, radars, cameras, hmi, electric braking etc) and this guy did all prototype hw installations. He liked working on a new car. If anyone needs installations done in the SF Bay area pm me and I can connect you. He is looking for extra work, he is taking some time off (my old company shutdown, ran out of funds).

Last edited:

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
I take a picture of it once it installed. I was delayed heading back up to Durango.

Did you look at this thread, this best view of what the current Hood release breaks down too, Hood Release break down
My fear is while a billet release handle will not break, it guarantees the next weakest link in the chain will break!

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
Gs - spot, but then I'd never find it,.apparently!

But a group of Grenadiers would be a recall
After further thought;
If a group of Grenadier is less than 1000 it's a recall.
Then over 1000 would be an Arnold Shwarzenegger
(Total Recall 1990)

AMD66

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
Met the Quartermaster in the wild today !
What a fantastic looking truck, you can see how much room you get in the rear as my Grenadier was parked front bumper level for side on photograph.

IMG_4365.jpegIMG_4359.jpeg

IMG_4368.jpeg
Great to see them out and about, fantastic addition to the fleet !

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
Got propane gas bottle installed on the ladder ready for the summer:

IMG_1215.jpeg

Kudos to Nick from Adventure Trial Gear for bringing the propane gas bag to market. It’s great - amazing workmanship and super tough materials combining to make a brilliant product.

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
Unfortunately if we exclude the cycling team from the question things start to get a bit boring

1717493735084.jpg

Back
Top Bottom